@Lyte - Please review this case.

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trivle

11-29-2012

My guess is some saw the 4th game and saw the build. There is nothing that has to be said in chat for some to feel the need to report a sorc boot zeal fiddle.

IS18595c50fc785a73f8bbb

11-29-2012

Mods, feel free to move this to the tribunal section of the forums of course. (Though I don't mind having it in GD for the visibility.)

Getsuei

11-29-2012

Game 1, I would not report. Foul language is acceptable as long as it isn't direct at another player, over a period of time. You DC'd, happens.

Game 2, You seemed to be DC'ing again.

Game 3, nothing noteworthy.

Game 4, you seemed to have dc'd and came back at the end, or just went afk. Multiple members in your team was complaining about it.

Game 5, you wasn't soliciting any reports, just asking in team chat.

Game 4 is what you was reported for most likely, people thought you was trolling with that build.

IS18595c50fc785a73f8bbb

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivle View Post
My guess is some saw the 4th game and saw the build. There is nothing that has to be said in chat for some to feel the need to report a sorc boot zeal fiddle.
Is selling the items and buying fun items while Im dead, as my team kills their nexus reportable?

Renegade Glitch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

dont expect any form of help or responce from the support ticket. They send out automated reposnces without even reading your ticket. I once got one completly unrelated to the ticket I sent in because one of the keywords it picked up was related to a different support issue lol

you really need a red to come online, see this, review it, and comment.

@ Lyte @ zilieas @REDs and all that jazz.

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Never end a game with all zeals and boots. You'll get punished regardless of your items 5 minutes ago.

Getsuei

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFrost View Post
Is selling the items and buying fun items while Im dead, as my team kills their nexus reportable?
]
No, but it looks really bad when someone views the Tribunal case =(

IS18595c50fc785a73f8bbb

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
Game 1, I would not report. Foul language is acceptable as long as it isn't direct at another player, over a period of time. You DC'd, happens.

Game 2, You seemed to be DC'ing again.

Game 3, nothing noteworthy.

Game 4, you seemed to have dc'd and came back at the end, or just went afk. Multiple members in your team was complaining about it.

Game 5, you wasn't soliciting any reports, just asking in team chat.

Game 4 is what you was reported for most likely, people thought you was trolling with that build.
I don't think I was DC in game 4?
The only thing about game 4 was selling my items and buying others.
Is it also reportable when I buy tiamat when Im winning games, to fool Lolking.net statistics?
Also, game 4, Sona said "report fiddle" in the end, and only one enemy reported me - AND FOR NO REASON. Look at their chat, there is nothing indicating me infuriating them.

IS18595c50fc785a73f8bbb

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadAssassin View Post
dont expect any form of help or responce from the support ticket. They send out automated reposnces without even reading your ticket. I once got one completly unrelated to the ticket I sent in because one of the keywords it picked up was related to a different support issue lol

you really need a red to come online, see this, review it, and comment.

@ Lyte @ zilieas @REDs and all that jazz.
That's what I figured, and that's why I am here.

FizzleStix

11-29-2012

The only thing I see wrong in anything is that Fiddle build in game 4 (troll much?).

Other than that though...nothing else. I would have never punished this in a million years.

Tribunal robots just see "This guy has 5 games reported" and insta punish.

I always read everything, too bad 98% of tribunal users dont.

12345612 ... 31