@Lyte - Please review this case.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zedekc

11-30-2012

Lyte you done goofed here, I'm calling you out boy... your crappy tribunal and crappy support spamming canned answers and not even doing their job, just like you don't do you r job you lazy sob... tsk tsk tsk... i'm damned 'shamed of you, you bloody idiot, learn what to , and what not to ban people for you sack of ****..

p.s. i mad
p.s.s. !

Zyras Bush

11-30-2012

Learn to ban the right ppl Riot!

zedekc

11-30-2012

riot is such a dumb company, you and your **** tribunal, and **** customer support you have overseas now is horrible, canned answer/no help why even bother with the charade?? its not even a good fake, you are wasting your money and our time you idiots.

IS18595c50fc785a73f8bbb

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathBringer7 View Post
Hiii!

I think that ban is bogus! I see no flaming, raging or any reasons for people to click punish..

P.S. - I saw your stream, you are so cute, and you have beautiful eyes <3
P.S.S. - Free Bump! XD
Haha, thanks! And thanks for the support.

Quote:
riot is such a dumb company, you and your **** tribunal, and **** customer support you have overseas now is horrible, canned answer/no help why even bother with the charade?? its not even a good fake, you are wasting your money and our time you idiots.
I agree on the support part. Giving pre-generated answers to 90%+ of the requests (personal experience) is NOT ok.

Thanks for the bumps and the support people! Still hoping for Lyte or WookieCookie to shed some light on the case

zedekc

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFrost View Post
Haha, thanks! And thanks for the support.

I agree on the support part. Giving pre-generated answers to 90%+ of the requests (personal experience) is NOT ok.

Thanks for the bumps and the support people! Still hoping for Lyte or WookieCookie to shed some light on the case

they aren't going to answer because they are idiots, and only answer when they are in the right. They never own up to a mistake because they would have to admit they have ****ty support and ****ty tribunal... lol that'll be the day...

'who cares if we punish innocent people guys, alot of the ones we catch are bad too ya know. A couple hundred innocent people getting their account trashed for no reason isn't a big deal it saves us the extra work of actually having to make sure they were guilty you understand right guys?'

Zyras Bush

11-30-2012

roit pls

AlexDnD2

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornadine View Post
Since when are diamond players considered bad.
I'm judging this soley on the reform card games.

IS18595c50fc785a73f8bbb

11-30-2012

Bumping since RIOT LYTE IS ONLINE ATM!

IS18595c50fc785a73f8bbb

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDnD2 View Post
I'm judging this soley on the reform card games.
We all have bad games. Also note that 1 teammate reports in every bad game, and 1 enemy in a good game. - Funny how that works?

Ninjalah

11-30-2012

Bump. This is absolutely bogus. I posted in a forum a week or so ago complaining about the insta-punish mob mentality of the tribunal, and got downvoted to oblivion.

Please, have a certain set of trustworthy people for the tribunal.

Have a trial period. Everyone can go into the tribunal but only for a certain amount of cases. If you punished too often or pardoned too often, you wouldn't be able to do the tribunal again. Of course, this would assume everyone didn't just punish anyway...

Good luck Frost. You seem like a good guy.