Strong ADC/Support Combos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teralisan

11-29-2012

...why does everyone make Leona a Support?
I do not understand this reasoning...
...really... other than her passive she has nothing to help partners that doesn't work just as well solo...
I do not understand this reasoning...
Leona is more tanky or AP I think...

Broodlord03

11-29-2012

Leona doesn't effectively work in any other lane. If they make one wrong move, her adc will instagib them. Because she protects, initiates and can get tanky enough for late game by running gp/10 and the gp/10 items synergize well with her. And she cannot be moved from the lane bushes. Just try. She also can zone out of the fear of god she puts in the other adc/support. Also, blitz landing a q on her is basically a free nice for her. She will just e-q-r and erase the carry.

Noboty

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortalvis View Post
every time I see Nunu as Kog, Nunu decides to run off jungling x.x
Everytime I see Nunu as Kog, Nunu decides to harass me with his E (Iceball). Over. And Over. And Over.

xSneakyRice

12-02-2012

Draven+Morgana
Draven+Taric
Draven+Leona
Draven+Sona
Draven+Lux
Draven+Zyra
Draven+Janna
Draven+Nunu

^Best bot lanes HUEHUE

Akai Kurayami

12-02-2012

Every ADC can synergize well with every support. It could be either offensive, defensive, or passive. Passive is the least favored playstyle while offense is the most favored playstyle.

Remember Graves + Soraka combo before Graves ASPD nerf? Holy hell that was an annoying lane to go up against.

Chingmeister

12-03-2012

Tank Mundo + Ashe

Skillshot snares/stuns of one make the other's easier to land.

HornyGundam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoreus View Post
Taric + TF can be good. The double stun can grant you an early kill or two to start pulling ahead in lane. Combo falls off as the game goes longer though.
You dont want to be playing ad tf, his range is way too short

thepow6

01-22-2013

Tristana + Sona = Agressive Lane
Graves + Taric = Early Game Armor
Sivir + Soraka = Sivir burns mana very easily
Corki + Janna = Shield works well on Corki

Don't just pick based on your lane partner, though. Make sure they fit your team comp well.

Sabajath

01-22-2013

Hey men, have you tried Jarvan IV/Draven yet? It works pretty well, Jarvan deals nice damage at early game, he reduce enemy's armor and gives you armor and AS, a slow, a knock and his ultimate. You can 1v2 your enemies at bot, draven just throw his ult and is a double kill. Aaaaaaaaand his flag briefly ward, so you can check bushes and blablabla. It's funny, you should try it
(sorry for bad English and grammar errors, it's not my native language :P)

Sikozu

01-22-2013

I might be flamed for playing Kayle as a support, but...

Kayle+Vayne is really good if you make Kayle tanky.
I had a game last night where we went up against a Leona and Cait. I zoned them out and XP starved them while Vayne farmed her heart out behind me. Leona would try to initiate off me and Vayne and I would just eat Cait every time. I kind of felt bad >_<;