[Player Concept:] Damyia - The Living Scrap Golem

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AForgotten Angel

11-30-2012

haha No need to be sorry :3 I am glad for any help. I wrote it half dead unable to sleep any how so it was kind of just spat out as it came to me so I wasn't concerned with being pretty at the time.

LOL Yeh trust me I will I admit my lack of finesse with words, and any day and always glad trust those who are.

Moby the White

11-30-2012

ahh lol i did the best i could i was trying to piece together so hopefully i captured the right idea within the changes...although minor a comma placement can change the entire concept of a sentence...

e.g. "last night i shot an elephant while wearing my pajamas. What it was doing in my pajamas I'll never know"

Moby the White

11-30-2012

afk til 8-10 hours from now check back later

AForgotten Angel

11-30-2012

It looks fine to me I think you understand what was trying to set up and did great thanks

Russet

11-30-2012

Looks neat! It's Damiya, though.

AForgotten Angel

11-30-2012

O.o I would of sworn her name was Spelled Damyia.... Guess that's what happens when I am half asleep

AForgotten Angel

12-01-2012

Quote:
Damiya's Kit: Ranged, AoE, CC Support, Pusher

Ranged attacker who's basic auto attack be made to look like Nuts and Bots flung magnetically. Range of 550 putting her about the same range as most ranged attackers.

Passive: Magnetic Forces - Damiya's core affects those she attacks or effected by her abilities with a Magnetic Charge. Those effected are given a Positive or Negative charge and cause magical damage when near those with matching charges causing chaining damage between targets. Those struck again gain an opposing charge have and there charge removed applying an effect based on ability used. If removed by an auto attack they are dealt burst of true damage.

------^
Applies a debuff which places a Plus or Minus sign above there heads for 30 seconds or till removed threw abilities or auto attacked again. The debuff would cause chaining damage when 2 or more of the same debuffs are together of 30 Magical damage plus 50% AP per second the targets are with in 200 range of each other. The true damage applied by a debuff being removed from an auto attack start at 6 and increase by 2 every level to reach a cap of 42 true damage. The True damage component have a 3-5 second cool down preventing it from applying to the same target twice in that time, however abilities still be able to remove a charge applied in that time.
------

Q: Scrap Slinging - Damiya slings a piece of her scrap body in a straight line hitting all with in the line dealing magic damage and applying a charge. If those struck already have a charge they are rooted for a moment and dealt an additional burst of damage when released.

------^
A Skill shot with a 675 range that would launch a random piece of scrap metal from Damiya's body dealing 60/90/120/150/180 Magical damage plus 80% AP with a 10% damage reduction per target hit (minimum 40%) . When striking any foes in the skill shot line that are debuffed by her Passive they are rooted for a .15, .30 .45, 1, 1.15 second per rank and dealt an additional Magical damage scaling 2x level plus 45% AP. 9 second cool down for all ranks
------

W: Magnetic Aura - Damiya's core passively generates an Aura of magnet power which reduces movement spend of enemies around her and provides a small resistance boost to her and nearby allies. Alternatively she can activate this Aura dealing magical damage and applying a charge to enemies around her. If already charged they are pushed away and slowed over time, decreasing over time till it fades. Damiya loses her aura while it is on cool down.

------^
A passive aura which a 600 Passive range which provides a 1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, 5% increase to Magic Resist and Armor for Damiya and her allies and a 1% 1.5%, 2%, 2.5%, 3% movement speed reduction to enemies in its range per rank. When activated it releases a 400 range pulse dealing 55/75/95/115/135 magical damage plus 65% AP and if enemies in the area are effected they are pushed backed a 200 range and slowed 20, 30, 40, 50, 60% per ranked for .45, 1.15, 1.45, 2.15, 2.45 seconds which reduced steadily over the time till it fades. 16,15,14,13,12 cool down
------

E: Repulsion Wave - Damiya uses her magnetic core to release a magnetic wave which repulses away those struck dealing magical damage and collision damage if they strike Terrain and applying a charge. If already charged they are stunned and dealt extra magical damage.

------^
A wide 850 range skill shot that deals 95,110,125,140,155 magical damage plus 65% AP and tosses them back 425 range and deals collision damage equal to half the damage dealt on terrain impact. If effected with a charge from passive it also stuns the affected target for 1, 1.20, 1.40, 2, 2.20 seconds and deals 45,60.75,90,105 magical damage plus 20% AP. 18, 17, 16, 15, 14 second cool down.
------

R: Attraction Field - Damiya releases a powerful field of magnetism which pulls all those effected with a magnetic charge towards her before releasing a magical damaging pulse. Damage increases closer the target is and causes there charges to jump between multiple enemies, dealing additional damage and reducing damage dealt for a few seconds after jumping.

------^
Damiya's ultimate ability uses her powerful magnetic heart to generate a field which pulls all charges towards her in a 1000 range 400 range towards her as well as making all charges jump to the nearest enemy targets in a 125 range of each charge chaining magical damage with each jump for 200, 300, 400 magical damage plus 100% AP and an additional 30, 60, 90 magical damage over time 3 seconds. Reduced 20% every 200 range from 400 range center down to 40% damage minimum. 200, 180. 160 Second cool down.
------
Okay this is a COMPLETED rough number set for all of Damiya's abilities!!!

Please feel free to tell me what you think I tried to look threw the LoL Wiki numbers of different champs to think up some decent numbers for my very first try.

Moby the White

12-01-2012

great work on getting a nicely organized piece on your first try looks pretty good imo im not a numbers guy im a lore guy also i replied to your earlier post on my other concept

AForgotten Angel

12-01-2012

Haha Thank you I saw your reply in your thread and had another question for you

This reminded me alot of when I use to do Character Sheets for my Forum RPs back in the way old days...

Moby the White

12-01-2012

okay keep checking there ill try and rectify that character its hard to remember exactly how it worked when i had designed him in mind

123456 ... 7