Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Veigar help please??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yankotsu

11-29-2012

Hello LoL Commut,,, I need help with my Veigar... badly...

I used to run games such as 15/4/10 and just run hell all over the place... now I run games such as 3/10/5 and junk...

Can i get some help with this??? Anything would probably help me out here lol

Kosher

11-29-2012

Well I play him competitively, and the best advice is farm that Q every chance you get. Play very passive at the start of the game, boots 2 hp pots and a mana pot, and use your all mana to farm Q. After lvl 6 look to gank bot or top lane. Just be passive, because veigar is very weak early, but a monster late game. I find this build to be best.

Athenes > Deathfire > Rabadons > Zhonyas > Void Staff (Fit boots in when needed)

LeppyR64

11-29-2012

Are you dying in the laning phase or the team fight phase?

Laning phase: Farm Q. Don't overextend and get picked off. Veigar is not a strong early game champ, just farm and dominate later. An early Doran's Ring or two can help quite a bit.

Team Fight phase: You are squishy, stay behind the tanks so you don't get picked off. Build some health, I normally build Rylai's for it's slow and health. During breaks between skirmishes, don't overextend and get picked off.

Overall: Don't get picked off. You can't help your team if you're dead.