Where does Talon go?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiggles

11-29-2012

I use Talon in the mid lane a lot and have great success as he stomps almost every mid laner.

I think the best way for Talon to be played successfully in the mid lane is if you have a team, or non ignorant team of randoms who can play Ap tops, such as Mordekaiser or Vladimir.

I Love Slurpees

11-29-2012

Talon/Rumble comp poops on faces.

aliRIPTUP

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezy102 View Post
I love talon, and sometimes I can get him mid if I can convince ADC to go APC instead.

other than that.... I rarely get to play talon ever because he doesn't particularly fit meta.

I could take him top, but plenty of top champs just stomp him out, and he doesn't directly counter very many top champs.

other than that, I can bring him ADC, but then everyone whines and trolls and gets butt-hurt.

your thoughts?
I pubstomp with Talon when i'm bored. Top or Mid.

Top lane: If i'm getting zoned. rush tear. spam rake. noobs get confused and dont buy armor. I win. If they buy armor, camp mid. I win
Mid lane: I win... cept vs Gragas, then i camp bot or top. I still win.

Honestly, all pubstomp champs require is individual skill. Your teammates assistants or getting counterpicked is irrelevant. Items don't even really matter. His dmg is low with a tear but its still more than enough to rip open a squishy in 1 combo.

TL;DR: you are terrible with talon.

10thVangola

11-29-2012

Hes mostly used to counter Galio and a few other AP Mids

WATX F00K

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by feedbot2013 View Post
counter jungle whole game if that doesnt work just feed and try again later
yes

WATX F00K

11-29-2012

accually ive seen about 4 OP TO THE MAX jungle talons. your dash and ulti make it easy to gank

WATX F00K

11-29-2012

WHAT IS A tldr??

Tanathalis

11-30-2012

Talon is best mid as a counter his insta-blink silence is great. If he goes top he needs a utility champ like sejuani. Sej and talons passive are amazing together and her 70% slow for 3 secs gives talon time to wreck