Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thailand Black Bean at IPL5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eruka Frog

11-29-2012

Thailand is too far behind to be competitive. If they had done strong meta research like TPA did they would have had a better showing. They still would have lost with the experience gap, but at least the match would have been closer and not a complete stomp

Gooner1990

11-30-2012

BB vs Azubu Blaze coming up. I'll be happy with a close 2-0 series, and make us proud. I'll be ecstatic if they can take one game off Azubu. I won't know what to do if my friend wins. All the smart money is on a 2-0 stomp though.

Lets hope that if they lose, they at least go out with a bang!

Gooner1990

11-30-2012

Well, first game wasn't even close. I'm dreading my friend will leave Vegas without a single win

Eruka Frog

11-30-2012

losing that first kill was a shame, but losing 3 more in every lane right after was basically a lost game. also

ไม่เป็นไร

สู้ต่อไป

TacoBellAssassin

11-30-2012

i dont get the point of this thread

xcipher64

11-30-2012

Tell your friend that even though they lost hard, they got to do something that 15 million other LOL players did not, they got to play against international pro teams because they DESERVED to be there. They need to analyze their losses for what they did wrong, how they can improve and with hard work they can still have a very strong S3, I hope to see them at the WC season 3!

Gooner1990

11-30-2012

well, good start.

Even if we lose, lets go out with a bang!

Gooner1990

11-30-2012

Well, they're out. Not a single win. Can't say I'm surprised. The 2nd game was a lot closer, although it was only a matter of time before Azubu was able to exert their class over BB.

It's been a great experience for them, I'm sure. It's also been a great lesson for the Thai community. I'm speaking to my half-brother right now, and he's already thinking of ways to improve the Thai competitive scene for S3.

If any of you are in Vegas, go and cheer up the players. I think the likes of Fear and Iceland and BB deserve some cheering up. They're new teams, inexperienced to the pro scene, and we should support them.

Carzanso

11-30-2012

Getting outplayed by Azubu Blaze in every lane, Obviously supports fault better bench.