you got Touhou in my LoL!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

bump for the strongest additions

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

bump for Scarlet Devil Mansion

Thayen

11-30-2012

you are aware there are a handful of touhou references in game already and oriona was designed because of one of the chars right?

Youmuu's Ghostblade?

Wriggles lantern?

Zarkof

11-30-2012

You are all missing the point. This is an exercise in champion concepts with direct influence from Touhou characters... please read the post before retorting with highly ignorant comments.

I like Touhou. I like LoL. I'm just throwing my ideas out there, and you guys are all like, "Dude wtf are you doin your a idot". Please, this is not the place for that. Go troll GD or Tribunal if you want to make replies like that.

Thayen

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
You are all missing the point. This is an exercise in champion concepts with direct influence from Touhou characters... please read the post before retorting with highly ignorant comments.
fair enough I just wanted to point out that it wasn't missing any love for touhou, and there really is no need to get hostile.

if you have fun I suppose it's fine and I hope you can find other people interested in the same idea.

Zarkof

11-30-2012

still missing the point and you're not the first so forgive me, but this is the champion concept forums, no? stop shooting me down. If you want to comment, comment on the content on the post, not your opinion of what's wrong with me doing this.

Thayen

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
still missing the point and you're not the first so forgive me, but this is the champion concept forums, no? stop shooting me down. If you want to comment, comment on the content on the post, not your opinion of what's wrong with me doing this.
I'm not shooting you down I just wasn't sure if you had realized it. I don't mean any harm at all I do think it's great you're having a fun time and I'm not here to discourage you.

anyway have fun I'm probably off to see what else is new, If I can get ahold of one of my friends I might be able to send him your way, he's a big fan of touhou and LoL and I'm sure he'd be interested to see your opinion (at least on youmo, he's obsessed)

Edit: The internet has people trying to be nice, not just jerks.

Zarkof

11-30-2012

ah, well then, thank you. I was aware of Shurelia being a Touhou fan and it rubbing off on the game. sorry if it came off wrong but yeah, a lot of this thread has been people being jerks missing the point of the post

Zarkof

12-01-2012

Bump for the moon