Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

]Game][Major] Singed charges Tear too quickly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DUDE BRO

11-28-2012

Initially turning on poison trail will charge the tear multiple times in a row. (the tear cooldown will only be 30% of normal). By turning on poison trail in small bursts, you can charge the tear extremely quickly.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Buy Tear on Singed
2. Turn on poison trail, watch tear cooldown get about 3-4 rapid charges.
-- After 3-4 rapid charges it will charge like normal. --
3. Disable poison trail until the Tear cooldown ends.
4. Re-enable poison trail to get another quick burst of 3-4 charges.
5. Repeat for a very quick maxed tear.

Bonus:
Minimap and Chat box are way too small at max scale (the default). Their current starting size should set to the 50% of the scale slider (scale should also be defaulted to 50%), thus allowing people to further increase the scale size.
Currently the scale starts maxed, and these two are too small, making it impossible to raise them.

Bonus 2:
Items in chat to not properly grey out when you can not offord them (purchase items from an item tree and many of them will light up when you have insufficient gold)

Bonus 3:
It's not possible to chat with menu open.

DubiousKing

11-29-2012

Last time I tried out Tear on Singed, it delayed the first proc, making it impossible to get a charge by double-tapping Q. I haven't timed it, but I think the 3 quick procs even out after the delay.

KyroRayne

Recruiter

11-29-2012

When I played Singed with Tear, it didn't charge for the first 3 seconds. After that, I could just stay on fountain or grab blue and keep Poison on the entire time.

DUDE BRO

11-29-2012

It pauses for a short delay, but then gives you a few really quick bursts. I wasn't sure if this was intended either, since it does seem to try to be evening out, but it's still much quicker to do the bursts.