Experiencing Latency

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rocket Cat

11-30-2012

Riot pls

CaptainKarnageX

11-30-2012

I have the same ****ing issue, I've been blaming my ip provider but then I check everything else ran off internet connection and everything works ****ing fine. This is game breaking and ****ing garbage.

Zyaph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Same here. I go from my usual ~120 to about 350-400 ping and everything just stops.

Gruia

11-30-2012

Hello. I come from EU-NE. Many people have this issue since 1-2 days aswell. We get also "Attempting to reconnect". No Riot response so far, just a Junior Wrenchman who told us to disable IPv6. Still that didn't fix the problem. Also he told to contact our ISP. Someone did contact them and they said internet connection is just fine, there might just be a problem with game servers. I tried to log in to my NA account where i usually have around 200 ms. Now here i have around 350-400 ms now.

PaeterGriffin

11-30-2012

I am getting these lag spikes as well. Going to do something?? I understand there is a tournament in vegas, but you need to do your job for the people that make these tournaments possible. Do you consider us before them or are we on the back burner? This post hasn't even been addressed by any technician on your side.

dacktack

11-30-2012

I have been having the same problem. I start the game with 58 ping then for no reason I randomly can not move and my champion just “rubber bans” when I click to move. After 2 to 5 seconds later I see my ping spike up to over 5000 then climb back down to 58 ping again. This has been happening in all of my game since November 29.

fck this game kk

11-30-2012

incredibly annoying, ****

μƒμžμƒμžμƒμž

11-30-2012

Glad this is with other people too, not just my new graphics card -_-

DistilledSkill

11-30-2012

i seem to have this as well. random lag spiking or characters gliding

DownLife

11-30-2012

bump bump exactly the same problem started today for me lost 2 ranked games due to this every team fight i couldn't see anything till the fight was over.