Socio-ethical question...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WATX F00K

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalTautology View Post
You're right on that first part. It's completely unacceptable under any circumstances, and if I did happen to end up in a game where an Anivia pulled that, you can guarantee I would report them. Regardless of literally anything else.
Don't play with random people unless you are willing to commit to doing everything you can to win the game. Walling off a teammate for laughs certainly does not fall under that commitment.
IF YOUR KILLING THE ENEMY NEXUS WALL OFF YOUR TEAM TO THE ENEMY SUMMONER TURRET. well WALL OFF THIS GUY ^^

WDine 0110 1001

11-29-2012

Quote:
You're right on that first part. It's completely unacceptable under any circumstances, and if I did happen to end up in a game where an Anivia pulled that, you can guarantee I would report them. Regardless of literally anything else.
Don't play with random people unless you are willing to commit to doing everything you can to win the game. Walling off a teammate for laughs certainly does not fall under that commitment.
i firmly believe that you cannot be banned just because you accidentally purposely missed a wall and caused a teammate to die. maybe they should include this in the report scheme -

i *****ed and whined all game and so my teammates got sick of it and they walled me off in a teamfight, waaa waaa waaa

also, check my match history. those wins with anivia did include some funny troll walls which got my teammates killed, but we still won by a landslide. how is this possible? simple. we were so far ahead that i decided to have some fun. plz stop crying

LogicalTautology

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDine 0110 1001 View Post
i firmly believe that you cannot be banned just because you accidentally purposely missed a wall and caused a teammate to die. maybe they should include this in the report scheme -

i *****ed and whined all game and so my teammates got sick of it and they walled me off in a teamfight, waaa waaa waaa

also, check my match history. those wins with anivia did include some funny troll walls which got my teammates killed, but we still won by a landslide. how is this possible? simple. we were so far ahead that i decided to have some fun. plz stop crying
1) I didn't say you should be banned for doing it once. I think you should be reported for doing it once, and so if you do it (or other troll activities) often enough, you will be brought up to the Tribunal.
2) Your teammate being annoying or feeding does not in fact remotely justify trolling them
3) I don't care if you won the game 300-1. If you purposefully caused someone (again, premade 5s are the exception here) else to die by troll-walling them, then you are not playing to win. You cannot possibly make the case that trolling your teammate and getting him or her killed improves your chance of winning. And doing something that you know lowers your chance of winning is the definition of not playing to win.

WDine 0110 1001

11-29-2012

Quote:
1) I didn't say you should be banned for doing it once. I think you should be reported for doing it once, and so if you do it (or other troll activities) often enough, you will be brought up to the Tribunal.
2) Your teammate being annoying or feeding does not in fact remotely justify trolling them
3) I don't care if you won the game 300-1. If you purposefully caused someone (again, premade 5s are the exception here) else to die by troll-walling them, then you are not playing to win. You cannot possibly make the case that trolling your teammate and getting him or her killed improves your chance of winning. And doing something that you know lowers your chance of winning is the definition of not playing to win.
1) Tomato, tomato. Stating that i should be reported implies that i should be banned. HOWEVER, guess what - noone's going to be reported for a troll anivia wall (which is the only troll thing I do = I will not be banned for doing so)

2) Yes, it does. I don't believe in the whole eye for an eye concept. Rather, I'm a firm believer in the "my eye for 2 of yours" theory. You want to be bad, we'll be bad together.

3) You made the mistake of thinking that people here care what you think. Asking for your opinion != accepting it. Never start a sentence with "I don't care" on any forum online, as people will want to take a **** on your chest and then titty **** you.

4) If one is carrying the team hard, he has the right to do whatever the **** he wants

5) Never made the case that trolling my teammate and leaving him to die increases my chances of winning, but when you're 20k gold up, 300 gold for a kill does not remotely increase your chance of losing either. I did the math for you -

(300/20000)*100 = 1.5

1.5% of your total gold lead goes to the enemy if you troll wall and get a teammate killed. That could mean that you have a 1.5% greater chance of losing.

Looking back at my previous game, 12-0. 12*300/20000*100=18

18% of the team's gold lead is because of me. Now 18-1.5 = 16.5. 16.5% of the gold lead is because of me even if I troll wall once and get an ally killed.

16.5% greater chance that we will win the game, because of good ol' Anivia.

TLDR; Mathematical proof that you can do whatever you want if you are carrying that hard, and I didn't even include assist money or how far ahead I was in CS over the other mid player.

[x] Get told.

port5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDine 0110 1001 View Post
also, i think it is acceptable under any circumstance to wall an ally teemo or darius off and leave them to die
In no circumstance is it not socially acceptable to ks a darius.

WDine 0110 1001

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by port5 View Post
agreed.

WATX F00K

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by port5 View Post
IM ****ING SICK OF DARIUS PLAYERS THINKING HE SHOULD GET TO ULTI 5 TIMES AND GET ALL THE KILLS.
ive seen countless darius players fail after getting fed....
STEAL THOSE DARIUS KILLS PEOPLE!!!! FOR ME!!!!

WATX F00K

11-29-2012

AND THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT KSING DARIUS ITS ABOUT MAKING SURE YOU WALL HIM OFF TO THE ENEMY TO DIE. so you get the kills after he fails thats not a KS thats ART!!

WDine 0110 1001

11-29-2012

no one likes a darius player anyway

WATX F00K

11-30-2012

just for the fun of this thread . i made a 5 man premade. and my teams mates kept taking my kills and cs and i was anivia so i walled off a garen to the enemy team trololol it was epic he tried to leave enemy red jungle to escape near dragon and i closed off the ramp and turned to go mid and got ashe arrowed and killed