Good 450 Jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seikikoo

11-29-2012

I would actually advise against Nunu until you're more fluent with jungling. He's a counterjungler by nature. Try 1350 IP. Mundo, Cho'Gath, Amumu, Alistar, Tryndamere, Malphite, Warwick, Fiddlesticks, Jax, and Evelynn are great junglers. If you want help with jungling, I'd love to help you in customs games and share what I know with you. Jungle is my main role. My name in game is the same as this one! I'm on many times a day and usually leave my client open in the background.

Ramachese

11-29-2012

I would wait until S3 drops since jungling will be changing a good bit. I need to learn to jungle but I've decided to wait so that I don't get used to one strategy only to need to learn a new one.

The Syre

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramachese View Post
I would wait until S3 drops since jungling will be changing a good bit. I need to learn to jungle but I've decided to wait so that I don't get used to one strategy only to need to learn a new one.
The S3 jungle that is on the PBE right now isn't much a change from what is currently live. I play jungle (not ranked usually unless I have 5 people I know) but I do jungle most of my games. The S3 jungle does have more focus on the big creeps doing more damage but the my strategy hasn't really changed much. The biggest differences will just be in your overall health once your first clear is finished and using the new items.

However, if you are jjust trying to learn to jungle I would say practice some in the live jungle now since routes and ganks wont be changing much. You'll at least have some knowledge and a feel for jungling by the time S3 drops.

Slashinghardest

11-29-2012

The jungles at 450 are mediocre. Should just save for amumu or mundo.

The Syre

11-29-2012

One other note, if you are just learning to jungle I would avoid Dr. Mundo for now. He is one of my favorite junglers for the live jungle but when first learning how to jungle his Hp costs can be difficult to deal with (only seems harder to deal with in the PBE jungle too). Amumu has been suggested a few times and I think he is perfect for learning to jungle. His clears are fairly fast and while is early game can be countered he is quite the champ when farmed up a little,

OriginalJack

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorthox View Post
Kayle! I used to main jungle her, she's got a really fast clear, and ganks easily. Your Q slows, you can haste/heal yourself or your ally, and that ult really changes fights. Her E also does tons of damage in the early stages of the game.

Check out some on hit builds
I like jungle Kayle too but without runes I think it would be really hard. I would advise the OP to stick to Nunu or Warwick. They're both able to clear with no runes without losing much time and they are both easy to play.

I Love Slurpees

11-29-2012

kayle and yi are not good junglers without right masteries and runes. yeti's the only one viable

UbberTengen

11-30-2012

Warwick and nunu are the easiest to jungle, with ad runes u can jungle ww without items xD
Yi is also pretty easy.

JoDari

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oseoros View Post
how well does poppy jungle?
Not very well.