Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Enchanted boots description in pvp.net client bugged

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

atz9999

11-28-2012

If you hover over enchanted boots in the end game lobby or in the match history they come up with a two asterisk, a 4 digit number, an underscore, and then the word "desc". For example boots of swiftness with furor enchantment says "**3282_desc" (without the quotation marks). I'm sure its just not finished with the tool tips but i figure its better safe then sorry.

vLemon

QA Analyst

11-29-2012

Hey atz9999, what language are you playing in?

Hugenaught

11-29-2012

English Language, same for me. Pretty sure it's just not complete.

vLemon

QA Analyst

11-30-2012

Try repairing your installation. Specifically for the swiftness furor boots, I tried it and I could see the description.

NinjasInPijamas

11-30-2012

When changing the language you can choose English two times, try cicking the one thats not selected and wait till the download is completed. Then see if its repaired.