Do you agree?

Yes 117 10.80%
Yes, and make all profits from the skin be donated to cancer research 862 79.59%
No 104 9.60%
Voters: 1083. You may not vote on this poll

Petition - One last Teemo skin, in the honor of Hunter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsabo

11-28-2012

Bump!

StratoSide

11-28-2012

really? i don't give a rat's poop about some random person dead
why bring depressing stories to a game forum, what's wrong with you people

S Galaxy Rumble

11-28-2012

Have this skin give a shout-out to hunter too.

Something along the lines of: "scout ahead little one"

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

With the current total majority of 95 % in favor of Hunter Teemo (At the time of me writing this), I believe it's safe to do this

Iron Stylus, I summon you, that you may see this petition and be moved to manly tears by the story behind it and aid us in erecting a very special kind of monument in memory of Hunter who, even though he was but 13 summers when he passed, had a strength of spirit the likes of which is rarely seen upon the Fields of Justice.

Prof Nekko

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchlord View Post
With the current total majority of 95 % in favor of Hunter Teemo (At the time of me writing this), I believe it's safe to do this

Iron Stylus, I summon you, that you may see this petition and be moved to manly tears by the story behind it and aid us in erecting a very special kind of monument in memory of Hunter who, even though he was but 13 summers when he passed, had a strength of spirit the likes of which is rarely seen upon the Fields of Justice.
I will begin the summoning procedure for IronStylus

I beeseech the spirit of the great parrot
grace this thread with your presence
We bring you offerings of crackers
And thoughs of Leona and Diana making out in a hot spring while naked

Tsabo

11-28-2012

Bump for justice!

BloodWorth

11-28-2012

I voted Yes and donate but, I hope they make it take there cut what it cost to make the skin, the artist who drew it blah blah blah then donate. While its always nice to randomly help this stuff isnt free that way maybe in the future it can be something they do as an annual event. Without the great fans/players this game wouldn't be what it is today. So I see no reason they cant help the kids who want to play.

Quenton

11-28-2012

Make it so.

Tetroneaque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

They could use that awesome assassin Teemo fan art for the basis of the skin and name it something like 'Noxian Hunter Teemo' that way it not only incorporates some fan art, but also honors Hunter as well. When it's released they could do like they did with that Jaximus event, where it's half off and all proceeds go toward charity and then after the event it's in stores at normal price from there on out.

Tyrannus0

11-28-2012

212 votes? +one more