Do you agree?

Yes 117 10.80%
Yes, and make all profits from the skin be donated to cancer research 862 79.59%
No 104 9.60%
Voters: 1083. You may not vote on this poll

Petition - One last Teemo skin, in the honor of Hunter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpookyGhostsOoo

11-28-2012

Take my upvotes you magnificent thread.

SlickWillyz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Bought Jax and Jaximus for Joe and have yet to use them, would do same for Hunter.

RIP Hunter

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

bump

Spectre06

11-28-2012

If by one last Teemo skin you mean make one for him then stop forever, YES. PLEASE.

Rpture Jarvan

11-28-2012

Not worthy of a skin in reality....
Sorry, and im sure this will get downvotes.

but i'm sure there have been more than just hunter who played LoL and died of something, and just because there is a touching story with it, does not mean that a skin should be created from him.
Joe, with jax was different as I believe he visited riot? and was made aware to riot while alive, they got to know him and honored him as a fan in his passing. That was just a forum post from a random person without any backing(sorry but its true)

How about a skin relating to all the people dying of stuff like aids, malaria etc. in other countries and donate the profits to that...

anyways, downvote away gd!

Waffletimewarp

11-28-2012

As much as I despise Teemo, I want this, I would proudly buy Teemo and sport the skin at all times no matter the look of it.

All of my votes to cancer research.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That being said, I still loathe that little yordle with every fiber of my being.

YOU HEAR THAT YOU LITTLE *******?! THAT PENTA WAS MINE!!!

Timburrrrsss

11-28-2012

roit pls.

rastarogue

11-28-2012

bump

Urfrider Corki

11-28-2012

bump

DJ Shyvana

11-28-2012

It's so refreshing to see such honest and heartfelt concern from so many people in the community amidst all the anger and rage usually expressed in so many post. Signed, voted (donate the money of course), bumped. Good job GD.