Why is there not an item named after ManWolfAxeBoss?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bitter Curses

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCTX View Post
Lupine instead of Canine
Fine, Lupine Lord, I'm keeping my alliteration.

Xanthus730

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobaltCobalt View Post
No, needs champion

ManAxe, the Wolf Boss.

Born with the gift of MAN, ManAxe was respected and feared by all of nature. Wherever he went as a child grown men would swoon and cumly wenches would sprout beard. His only true love? The wilds. ManAxe grew up with wolves for his playthings and bears as his pillow.

Now, fully grown and ashamed of what man has become, he marches on the league to remind the world of truth, justice and MAN, leaving a trail of flustered housewives in his wake.

"Taric and Ezreal? I can't hit a girl..."
ManAxe/Draven bot lane. BEST kill lane.

SSSilhouette

11-30-2012

Olaf Wolf skin inc

Scarizard

Live Balance Designer

11-30-2012
2 of 5 Riot Posts

My good man Shantzilla has given you a glimpse of the power the Axeboss would wield in his left-hand.

He's right handed.

Gnarlord's Hogbasher
+450 Health
+55 Attack Damage
+25 Armor Penetration
+15% Cooldown Reduction

(ManWolfAxeBoss Only)

UNIQUE Passive - Might of the Axe Boss - Your attacks, battle cries and stares rupture the insides of your enemies, causing them to bleed for 5% of the their missing health in true damage over 5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times. You gain movement speed equal to the number of stacks on all enemy champions.

UNIQUE Passive - Hunt of the Man Wolf - If an enemy is killed by ManWolfAxeBoss, they are revealed to him. This effect lasts until they surrender.

UNIQUE Active - Does a sick wheelie.

It builds out of The Brutalizer, three beards, and Ezreal's tears.

EDIT: To answer some questions before they start - yes, ManWolf will continue to have vision on enemies if they don't surrender, even in games he isn't playing.

The pack is watching.

Shimozuu

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
My good man Shantzilla has given you a glimpse of the power the Axeboss would wield in his left-hand.

He's right handed.

Gnarlord's Hogbasher
+450 Health
+55 Attack Damage
+25 Armor Penetration
+15% Cooldown Reduction

(ManWolfAxeBoss Only)

UNIQUE Passive - Might of the Axe Boss - Your attacks, battle cries and stares rupture the insides of your enemies, causing them to bleed for 5% of the their missing health in true damage over 5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times. You gain movement speed equal to the number of stacks on all enemy champions.

UNIQUE Passive - Hunt of the Man Wolf - If an opponent is killed by ManWolfAxeBoss, he gains vision of them. This effect lasts until they surrender.

Instabuy

Kawaii black man

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post

He's right handed.

Gnarlord's Hogbasher
+450 Health
+55 Attack Damage
+25 Armor Penetration
+15% Cooldown Reduction

(ManWolfAxeBoss Only)

UNIQUE Passive - Hunt of the Man Wolf - If an enemy is killed by ManWolfAxeBoss, they are revealed to him. This effect lasts until they surrender.

EDIT: To answer some questions before they start - yes, ManWolf will continue to have vision on enemies if they don't surrender, even in games he isn't playing.

The pack is watching.

Riot pls

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-30-2012

Now we can get people QQing about instead of Darius. FINALLY! At least until RiotManDragonBroadswordCEO shows up

Warrikon

11-30-2012

man i was crying at ezreals tears.

Ayketh

11-30-2012

I'd pay RP for that item

CorpseMoney

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayketh View Post
I'd pay RP for that item
I'd trade two daughters for that item.

123456 ... 8