Jungler Warding. Need a new top for 5v5 Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruler of Shadows

11-28-2012

Can someone Explain to me How to ward with some junglers. Like maybe some quick tips to getting some extra money for wards and where to place them when jungling.
PS if u like top we need one more person for our team to be full. Weve lost 2 ranked won 0, but thous we got counted when we do draft we dont lose. We just need one more summoner to be our top

I play: Maokai
Amumu
Shyvana
and Mundo

Ganked By Mom GG

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Since theirs no more Heart of Gold for hp junglers, its very useful to buy sightstone into ruby sightstone for unlimited wards. Maokai Amumu Shyvanna and Mundo can benifit with this since you get free wards from it and since oracles is nerfed to hell its very important to ward a lot. You might win draft and lose ranked because in draft it's a random group of 5 people playing against a team with people that know each other but in ranked the playing ground is leveled out, maybe they are just better than you.

PrincessLux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

I think you're too focused on wards, and not enough on the big picture. You should be more of thinking about timing attacks, in which if you engaged in a fight, there would be no way in which you would lose. Some people might die, but the trade would strongly be in your favor.

goatsonaboat32

12-08-2012

just curious, are you still looking for a top?

Meaningless GG

12-08-2012

Ward enemy camps, so u can steal them.