Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sick and tired of this lag.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benny Boy

11-28-2012

I love League and I love playing AD Carries, so you can imagine the agony it puts me through trying to last hit with 500 ping.

I'm from Canada and my median ping is roughly 95-110. Recently however, it has been constantly spiking up to anywhere from 150-600 and onward. I contacted my ISP several times and they say that it is not them. This is because my internet speeds are completely fine and it is just my ping. So I figured, hm, maybe its my old crappy Windows XP. So I go out and buy Windows 8. Completely fresh start, thinking yay finally no viruses causing lag? Wrong. In fact, it has worsened.

I would appreciate some help. This really ticks me off how in Europe you can get such good speeds and good ping but here we have the ****tiest of connections. Is it Riot? Is it me?

Benny Boy

11-28-2012

bump

Agatio

Recruiter

11-28-2012

This kind of stuff has been going on forever. Here's a link (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2705086).

Also, Bump.

Agatio

Recruiter

12-14-2012

Bumpity bump bump.

Agatio

Recruiter

12-14-2012

Bump.