Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Eternum Nocturne gonna stay the way it is?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Somanous

Recruiter

11-29-2012

I agree with most of the stuff said here about the things still wrong with the new skin.

Also, make sure you guys post in the "eternum nocturne" thread that is sticky'd at the top of this board. It is for bug reports on tests of him from the PBE as well as overall feedback. I feel that riot would be more likely to read your posts if they were there, and perhaps if enough people say that it still needs some help, they will listen and make some changes, possibly even use some of our ideas. Read through that thread if you have the time, show your support for the ideas that others have, and put yours.

Also, chances are he may cost more than the normal legendary skin price. I remember reading somewhere that they were creating a new price level for it, though I'm not positive on that.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darklarik

11-29-2012

Quote:
Somagore:
I agree with most of the stuff said here about the things still wrong with the new skin.

Also, make sure you guys post in the "eternum nocturne" thread that is sticky'd at the top of this board. It is for bug reports on tests of him from the PBE as well as overall feedback. I feel that riot would be more likely to read your posts if they were there, and perhaps if enough people say that it still needs some help, they will listen and make some changes, possibly even use some of our ideas. Read through that thread if you have the time, show your support for the ideas that others have, and put yours.

Also, chances are he may cost more than the normal legendary skin price. I remember reading somewhere that they were creating a new price level for it, though I'm not positive on that.

Riot never listens to those feedback threads. Ive posted tons of ideas there they never answer. anyone. ever