Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Eternum Nocturne gonna stay the way it is?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darklarik

11-28-2012

Dont get me wrong, i love the skin.

But there are things that bug me that are making doubt actually buying it for my main. Like his Gungan ears, his ridicoulous art where he appears to be SMILING. The fact that there is no new spelleffect for succefully blocking an ability. That his Darkness has no new effect. And that he is super skinny and is lacking a bit more armor to look scary or intimidating. His neck looks like a turkey neck, i cant take him seriously like that.

RhiffRhaff

11-28-2012

Sorry to say but his look is probably gonna stay, i cant remember what but he is based off the look from a movie or some other thing I keep thinking Event Horizon but I am not sure. They just updated his Ult recently to have a new effect on him. In my opinion he doesnt look bad at all, he captures a horror feel that I love his new voice is nice and I like all his new spell effects/sounds, and he looks really nice in general. Just remember that the look is suppose to be like a muscle-y demon covered in armor :3

Darklarik

11-28-2012

Quote:
Adelyr:
Sorry to say but his look is probably gonna stay, i cant remember what but he is based off the look from a movie or some other thing I keep thinking Event Horizon but I am not sure. They just updated his Ult recently to have a new effect on him. In my opinion he doesnt look bad at all, he captures a horror feel that I love his new voice is nice and I like all his new spell effects/sounds, and he looks really nice in general. Just remember that the look is suppose to be like a muscle-y demon covered in armor :3

As far as his look is concerned, its pretty obvious that he looks like the Fallen. But i still think he needs more Armor, a redo on the SPLASH of his face (hes smiling, that aint right), and some armor around his ridiculously thin neck.

Would it also kill them to give him a new spell effect from blocking an ability with W? like making him glow blue or somethin?

TheBuhdazzla

11-29-2012

This is a 1350 skin if I've ever seen one, and I think ti's ridiculous that Riot wants it to be a legendary. It just does not do anything more for Noct than Robo Zix did compared to the original.

JesusPwns0926

11-29-2012

Quote:
Garzek:
This is a 1350 skin if I've ever seen one, and I think ti's ridiculous that Riot wants it to be a legendary. It just does not do anything more for Noct than Robo Zix did compared to the original.

Voice over and Animations.

All Kha had was 1 /joke and no new animations. This new Noc skin is totally Legendary quality.

DarkTundras

11-29-2012

who wouldn't want to pay 1850 for a robo rabbit

Darklarik

11-29-2012

Quote:
Garzek:

Has all new Joke, Taunt, Laugh, and Dance. New VO with brand new lines. And new overall animations. Mecha Kha;Zix has none of this.

Im not arguing that its legendary, its clearly legendary.

There are just things that bug me. Like the Gungan ears, the lack of armor and his really thin neck, the fact his smiling on his splash, the lack of a new spelleffect for blocking an ability with W.

Things that could be easily corrected that would make him for me, a 1st day buy

Lukiner

11-29-2012

Quote:
Darklarik:
As far as his look is concerned, its pretty obvious that he looks like the Fallen. But i still think he needs more Armor, a redo on the SPLASH of his face (hes smiling, that aint right), and some armor around his ridiculously thin neck.

Would it also kill them to give him a new spell effect from blocking an ability with W? like making him glow blue or somethin?

the best way to make good effect on him when he block spell with his W?
this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eRuPLMxw4bM#t=9s (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_detailpage%26amp%3Bv%3DeRuPLMxw4bM%23t%3D9s)
when he use taunt he change color to blue and become slightly transparent
it would be badass if he change like this during the attack speed buff duration

Quote:
Garzek:

well I was thinking the same about and was sure that he will cost 1350 but I was wrong
compared to his other skins this is 100% legendary skin that will cost 1820 RP. I just wonder if they will also add at least summoner icon related with this skin

Quote:
Darklarik:
Has all new Joke, Taunt, Laugh, and Dance. New VO with brand new lines. And new overall animations. Mecha Kha;Zix has none of this.

Im not arguing that its legendary, its clearly legendary.

There are just things that bug me. Like the Gungan ears, the lack of armor and his really thin neck, the fact his smiling on his splash, the lack of a new spelleffect for blocking an ability with W.

Things that could be easily corrected that would make him for me, a 1st day buy

• the lack of armor isn't bad imho it looks good ....... MAAAYBE he miss something on his shoulder (spikes or smth)
  • but the biggest problem isn't his armor but his weapons... they shouldn't be stretched/active only when he attacks or dance.. but whole time or at least when "umbra blades" are active
  • also Darknessssssssssssss quote should be also added to this skin... ofc properly modulated to make it sound robotic like all of this quotes
  • the fact that he is smiling or it looks like he have rabbit ears on his art isn't big problem since it can be changed easily (face plate on his mouth and a bit different angle of his head/whole body to remove the "rabbit ears effect&quot, unless people responsible for splash art creations have other stuff to do.

Darklarik

11-29-2012

Quote:
Lukiner:
the best way to make good effect on him when he block spell with his W?
when he use taunt he change color to blue and become slightly transparent
it would be badass if he change like this during the attack speed buff duration

well I was thinking the same about and was sure that he will cost 1350 but I was wrong
compared to his other skins this is 100% legendary skin that will cost 1820 RP. I just wonder if they will also add at least summoner icon related with this skin

• the lack of armor isn't bad imho it looks good ....... MAAAYBE he miss something on his shoulder (spikes or smth)
  • but the biggest problem isn't his armor but his weapons... they shouldn't be stretched/active only when he attacks or dance.. but whole time or at least when "umbra blades" are active
  • also Darknessssssssssssss quote should be also added to this skin... ofc properly modulated to make it sound robotic like all of this quotes
  • the fact that he is smiling or it looks like he have rabbit ears on his art isn't big problem since it can be changed easily (face plate on his mouth and a bit different angle of his head/whole body to remove the "rabbit ears effect&quot, unless people responsible for splash art creations have other stuff to do.

Ive said that he should glow blue on several other threads as well as the umbra blades have his blades pop out too. I dont agree on the Darkness quote. And if its so easy to change, they should do.

I also wouldent mind a summoner icon...

King Roofus

Recruiter

11-29-2012

Quote:
JesusPwns0926:
Voice over and Animations.

All Kha had was 1 /joke and no new animations. This new Noc skin is totally Legendary quality.

Kha zix got ALL new animations. Are you stupid?