Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your Dream Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SinRG

11-28-2012

If you could build a team of any 5 champions which would you choose and why?

For me, I think Amumu (jung), Karthus (mid), Shen (top), Ezreal (adc), and Sona (supp) would be devastating.

Amumu provides the perfect engage and aoe stun damage, followed by Sona and Ezreal/Karthus ult would just wipe any team off the map every time. The synergy would be insane.

For the lols, I've also always wanted to make a 5v5 that consists of Amumu (jung), Kennen (mid), Tristana (adc), Lulu (supp), and Rumble (top) - call it YORDLE COMBAT.

eVo Wablamuffin

11-28-2012

Teemo, Teemo, Teemo, Teemo, Teemo. Dat dream team. :]

Fight Money

11-28-2012

Lee sin jungle, mordekaiser mid, Cho Gath top urgot/graves adc and nunu support (I know nunu and urgot probably doesn't work that well but ill explain why I would want that)

It is a super tanky team comp that deals a lot of damage and with that team you could take an easy baron 15 minutes in. Cho nunu and lee have amazing ganks as well so they could roam a little bit, and urgot can solo bot fairly easily if nunu does decides to roam. The downside is that nunu does need to get his ultimate to a high level fast

not so good early game but that's why I included lee sin

Sephïroth

11-28-2012

Mordekaiser Mid, Yorick Top, Zilean Support Bot, Vayne ADC, Sejuani Jungle.

Either you kill their carry or clone yours, no one is getting away from Sejuani in a team fight. If that's not bad enough, anyone you kill will be revived...twice.

adc

11-28-2012

Kog'maw + 4 people who have nasty AOE ults to keep him alive. Bam, game won.

Lucifer of Light

11-28-2012

Kat(mid), Kennen top, amumu jungle, nunu bot, ez bot. Think of the combo ulties

Krazy Kumquat

11-28-2012

Gangplank top, ziggs mid, amumu jungle, ashe adc, nunu support. 5 ppl participating in each gank. And amumu to hold them in place. Plus the cooldowns are only about a minute and a half each.

Keuzen

11-28-2012

Kennen, Nunu, Amumu, Galio, and Leona. Get all 5 in ult... GG hahaha

ZyzzLad

11-28-2012

Kat mid, Xin top, malp support, ezreal bot, nunu bot.

I Love Slurpees

11-28-2012

Top: Jax (or) Shen
Mid: TF
Jungle: Sejuani
Supp: Sona
Ashe: ADC

Stuns.... stuns everywhere!