Looking To Start Competitive Team For Season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Broseidon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

So I made a thread earlier about this topic, but I felt that it wasn't as in depth as it should be. So let me delve into what I'm interested in and what I can offer to you guys who may be interested in forming a team with me.

Background Info of Me
My name is Joe and I'm 19. I've always been passionate about competitive gaming for quite awhile and I felt it's just as difficult opposed to any other sport. I watch replays, study gameplays because I find them interesting. Different metas, tactics, team compositions, counters. I've been playing since May 2010, I remember Ezreal being the first new champion released for me. I haven't played ranked for the first 2 seasons, but nearing the end of Season 2 I really became inspired by Dignitas winning it beating out big names such as Moscow 5 and Team Solo Mid etc. I have played every role extensively, I have played every champion being very familiar with their abilities, champion potential, damage output, etc. I excel in playing an AD Carry, mainly Ezreal, and right now I'm working on picking 3+ solid champs for each role so I can have a great overall pool to pick from. People think that Competitive Gaming is a silly thing to be passionate about, but the way that I see it is that if you take time to think about all the information you must know to actually perform well in Competitive Play for LoL it's a lot. Knowing counter items, ward placement, counter picks, jungle routes, champion abilities, all of that. It's a lot to take in,

What I'm Looking For
-I'm looking for a competitive team of 5. People that have a passion for striving to be the best in LoL and also players that are willing to improve and give criticism to other on the team for what they think they need to work on. A constructive team who plays as a unit and not only that, but be able to get together with little to no tension. I know some CT ( competitive teams) have very strict times to practice every week, but I can't necessarily do that with work and everything, but what I'm willing to do is every week figure out a time allotment where all players are comfortable and are willing to practice on the set times to do a couple of things:

1. -Theory Crafting
  2. -Practice pre-made of 5's
  3. -Team Composition tactics
  4. -Metas
  5. -Ranked games as a team

Being able to construct tactics with the team I feel is important so we understand where everyone is coming from. I'm willing to put all my spare time into forming a great team that share the same passion as me and I'm willing to answer any questions or work on anything when needed. I also haven't necessarily figured out a team name, but I'm leaning toward Team Capacity Gaming, but I'm very open to suggestions. I'm on the NA servers, my handle is Great Broseidon and I'm really looking forward to forming a team with some great people. If you're really interested and willing to work and practice, then I'm the guy to team with.

eliteent

11-28-2012

Hey, I saw you post in my thread. I would look forward to playing with you or something like that.

PM me : eliteent

TheSnuke

11-28-2012

Add me in game "thesnuke" and er can get some games together. I can do every roll really well.

FindMuck

Master Recruiter

11-28-2012

I am very interested, in class right now add me: FindMuck.
Main Mid: Ori>Vlad>Dianna.
Can do anything though.

fryguyfern

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

I'd be interested in joining your team,
I generally have time on saturdays I'd love to spend refining my league.
I excell at kata, irelia, leona, and fiora, but I can take any role.
Good luck on your team, and hope to chat with you, you sound like a nice and cunstructive person.

Phoenix0Wright

11-28-2012

This is something I'm interested in. Just for some background to make sure I'm a good fit, I mostly play Jungle, Support, and ADC but I'm also competent mid. I know a wide array of Junglers and Supports to choose from, and am currently trying to master Zyra as both a support and AP Mid. While I'm a bit less versatile as an ADC (Corki, Graves, and occasionally Ashe) and Mid (Karthus, Annie, and Cho'Gath), learning more champs in these roles is on my to-do list. Although this may hurt my application process, I'll be honest and admit I'm a horrible Top Laner, though I'm willing to dedicate extensive time learning the lane if necessary.

As for my two best roles, in the Jungle I'm at my best with Cho'Gath and Hecarim, but I'm also good with Skarner, Nocturne, Malphite, Kha'Zix, and Alistar. I'm a good Warwick as well, but I don't play him right now because I don't view him as competitive, though this may change with season 3 changes. As for support, my favorite is Janna, though I'm also skilled with Blitzcrank, Taric, Nunu, and Soraka. When picking a support, I try to pick someone that complements my ADC's play style and champion (for example, picking Blitzcrank with an Ashe that likes to passively farm is silly). If my not knowing Sona is a problem (though I'm personally not a huge fan of her), I'm willing to make learning her my top priority.

Also, not matter what position I'm playing I always buy wards and expect my teammates to do the same. Wards win games, and spending 75 gold -even as something like AP Mid- is worth the map control. Besides that, It would be nice if everyone had skype/could get one since talking is much easier than typing in a game like this.

Hope you add me in-game, and if not best of luck on your team.

Ornadin

11-28-2012

Background I started playing dota way before lol ever came out my friend got me off dota and into lol i loved it season one spent leveling my account season 2 spent getting better and trying out ranked started in the 1300 ranked and slowly dropped from there i like playing ranked game and playing with friends would be willing play almost any day that i don't work or have school love playing the game and hate trolls add me if you want to maybe have tryout to see if people mesh i usually main top but i can mid and support okay at jungle but not very good with adc Ornadin if you didn't notice is my summoner name

Wytemajyk

11-28-2012

I may be interested. I can do any role but jungling. Add me in-game if you want, we could play a few games and see if we work together well.

Cjrocketeer

11-29-2012

Background; I am 16, but in college, so I am mature and I don't have the annoying 12 year old attitude. I used to play DOTA back on WC3, and I can dominate as a jungler, support, adc, mid, or tank. I am highly interested in joining the team, I also have a skype, so the communication would be right there, and I am able to take criticism extremely well.

Feel free to add me/ pm me in game: cjrocketeer

nV Pride

11-29-2012

This sounds right up my alley. Im currently going through ELO hell and need a solid team to start up with. Im available at many times would definitly not mind devoting them to praticing (I'm on particularly late night). I play mainly as a support. I started as ADC but got frustrated with bad supportsso therefore i switched haha. I believe im an extremely strong support but can also adc well and mid well if need be. Favorite supports are Janna, Lulu, and im sure the new nami. Message/Add me in game, "Nv Gizmo", and i would love to be on the team. I will try out or b tested if needed.

Backgroung: 18,college,michigan (usa),and obviously have skype.