EASY way to get out of ELO hell!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinalMystery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

This is a concept that works even at high level elo. It's proven to work for most people. The thing is, when people do dumb things (feed, can't last hit, don't ward and push the lane to feed more etc) they try to pass the blame to others. Given that fact, it's often better to mute them than argue with them. They are already on tilt and arguing with them usually makes it worse. Just mute and give them a few minutes to cool off. If you have a duo queue partner who isn't the blunt of their rage, just tell them to tell you the important parts. Otherwise just mute them for like 5-10 minutes and unmute after. Their rage should have cooled down. At this point, just watch the chat but don't engage in it. Don't respond to the trolls, they just want attention. If you ignore them, it allows you to concentrate better since you don't have to think about/type back to them.

KnightxSScarlett

11-28-2012

Ignore list isn't a blacklist.

Dotayy

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEXX View Post
This made me lol so hard. Oh, the irony.
think what you like, before I got to that stage I was 32-31. I lost 15 straight because of afk/trolls/noobs.

TheOmegaBunny

11-28-2012

Heres the best way out of fantasy island. Win

Milady

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Have been trying this since my first game.. works, and does not work..

Dotayy

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0psu View Post
Have been trying this since my first game.. works, and does not work..
Ofcourse It cant work every single time. But it increases your chances.

I had a good start with 32-31, then lost 15 in a row got to 32-46. A few games after that I decided to ignore every "unskilled" player or any player with negative attitude. I didnt even report some of those. Just ignored. And now I am at 49-55. Still get a few games where there are some "unskilled" players. but it reduces the chances of you getting stuck with them over and over.

WATX F00K

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEXX View Post
This made me lol so hard. Oh, the irony.
IKR WHAT A baddie!!!

Kaminari Zoku

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Ignore list isn't a blacklist.
Yea, I didn't think it was. Does it affect anything at all matchmaking wise?

port5

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNoWorryxX View Post
ahahah now i must smoke all noobs cause ban me for verbal abuse " fking noob ppl finish 1/8" then i shut up and only play.. i ignore all after the start match and play and make my game.. one tip man.. never tell one noob.. noob.. shut up and play.. RIOT dont ban noobs.. ban ppl good that use verbal abuse on noobs.. riot ban me for 1 report.. and no ban darius.. he is really noob and not ban him.
you can't even get sent to the tribunal for trial on the basis of one report, no matter how bad what you did is.

Medusa Rising

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by port5 View Post
you can't even get sent to the tribunal for trial on the basis of one report, no matter how bad what you did is.
Actually, you can. I've personally seen plenty of cases in trib that only had one report. I think that's pretty strict, personally.