Looking to Trade for Team Spirit Aniv, NEED 2K UPVOTES!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Furry NA

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacialwrath View Post
And... This thread is now null and void.

Thank you everyone for helping. I said that I would appreciate every upvote, and I have.
ATTENTION:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byk ACRayleonard View Post
Ill give you the skin if u get the votes ill honor this and upvote i main anivia and would not like to part with it but ive played enough of the skin im kinda sick of it lol
-- I already have someone willing; just needs the votes.
Quote:
TL;DR section
Over 10,000 views but few upvotes, so for those of us who have lives and don't care to read this much, clicking on the Green Thumbs Up button will do something very nice for me, and I'd have a happier Holiday Season. If you want further justification, then please read ahead. Thank you
If nothing else look at the awesome picture I made and attached. It's... Like... Cool. Get it? Cool? >.> I'm desperate.

30 minutes left and about 12:00... No chance of making it, but maybe we can get it to 20% ?

I am also being repeatedly downvoted. I am believing that is coming from people thinking this is an "I am awesome so upvote me plox" thread. This is not. This is the only method as of now for me to try to, from Riot, obtain something. By their standards, I must receive 2k votes, so I am going through the system. Thank you~

Quote:
Special Thanks Section (For those Who Bump+State They Upvoted):
That Bird
NotWithoutTopHat
BlackJeesus
obould25
Jilodragon
IsaacHahaRichard
Bizzaroon
Ciele the Blood
SpiritHacker
Tigrian
Zastie
Bogieman
InertBlowfish
Ziule
KgW ChiLL
Soupish
HuKnorris
Rewdas
Jakemaster64
DeusVult17
Drakojan
ShadowSync
DaemRijou
IncendiarySpade
King Reidrum
Alphonse E1ric
Mzunguu
SublimeIbanez
NrdFghtrFTW
xxZombieBitsxx
minhcam123456789
Kaidence-- He also uploaded some pictures of some really rare and awesome skins, including this one, on page 23. Check them out!!!
Tu
SaucyC
Jgame
SouL1ess
EyeHearShapes
NightmareEclipse
yoybot
Kinshu
Wrathias
Spectrie
Pie Kills
Admiral Acorn
Anna on Mars
Sammym3
trg1234
SomeGuyyy
iCtrlDarKmatteR
Ilumeo
Siannanana
Soviet Slayer
Egyptian
Lelovena
shalexade
The Real Riggs
TheKrookedKilla
FOODFOOD
Yoruichi
john
Yusuf Almunadem
BigDmac
blaknightofchaos
Labcown
Queue Q
Magik
xXLightRainXx
Pobrecit0
Ninjawitz
theme34xcp
Shasyr
I Like Tanks
Heartling
Rex Nemo
Sulfate
Hey guys!

I always do my part in the community, asking for advice, giving advice on what I can, and whatnot. Following is my plea-- a bit edited since I have found someone.

I've heard that if you get 2,000 upvotes (to clarify; someone asked: An upvote is that green button you see below this post, normally reserved for if it is a good post), you can trade for an old skin? Well, I was looking for someone to trade for a very specific skin. However, he is kind enough to simply want to gift it to me. In my opinion, -the- truly best skin, one that beats out all the rest, and can't be outdone. One that has a very, very, very special place in my heart....

Team Spirit Anivia. I have seen many great old skins, from Pax Sivir to Pumpkin Head Fiddlesticks-- but, I love the unique quality of Team Spirit Anivia. I have been playing since July 2012, so I didn't get the chance to get it.

I used to main Anivia. I then started playing all sorts of other champions. Now I am wanting to go back to her... But I feel that a unique skin is in order. I don't mean to say that I demand one or anything; I simply want something truly special if I am going to re-main her. It has been one of my hopes and dreams to have a skin that others will awe at-- that may never see light again. I just feel special about that. I got that with the Halloween skins-- 2 in fact; the Hecarim and Twisted Fate one. I don't play Hecarim all that much, however, and Twisted Fate I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoy, though not enough to ever make one of my top 5 played Champions.

As someone suggested, I should put a bit of a story into here, a bit of myself. Well, I originally fell in love with Anivia around lv 22-ish. My name is Glacialwrath, so I wanted someone icy to main with. I saw Anivia. And that all guides said that she was a challenge. No guide had the same build; you had to be smart, and have ingenuity to play her-- glass cannon, tanky, and more existed. Which was right was up to the user and the situation. I sought out a challenge, and I fell in love with her. I've solo topped successfully, both duo and solo bot'd with her, and of course, jungl'd (kidding on the jungle-- mid). She can support well, hold her own, and do well later on even if zoned due to her cc abilities. She always has something to offer to teamfights, and makes it hard for the enemy team to truly pick a focus target if you have your egg up (and GA makes it worse if you build it). I love Anivia-- I haven't played her lately, but she'll always be my top champion. If I could have the unique, special skin for her... It would make me beyond happy as a player.

I know that that story isn't, well, the most compelling, as stated. I don't have a sob story, or anything like that, sadly. My sob story is that I don't have a sob story. So perhaps I should make you guys laugh? Funny things I have done as Anivia:
-Stand with a Blitz in a Wraith Camp. Grab enemy at turret, and ice wall (Crystallize). Laugh.
-In ranked, play bot lane with a Jax. Double-stun the ADC and make him/her cry. Every. Time. (Note: Does not work with Sona+Ezreal. Found that out the hard way.)
-Have a Tristanna Rocket Jump away. Watch the Frostbite fly one way, stop mid air, turn right back around, home in on her, and kill her.
-Watched a friend play AD Anivia in a bot match, and get the most kills. Wait, no, that was sad....
-Kited a Jax half way across the map. And killed him.
-Not funny, but I got a Quadra once. I almost had a Penta.... But I ran out of mana.... ;-;

Please. Upvote this so that I can get attention from Hippalus, and also do the trade with someone willing-- by Dec 31, no later (it ends ). I would have a very Merry Christmas (and Hanukkah and the others~!), and definitely a Happy New Year.

Thank you~!

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly. I'll freeze all it takes, 'till they all die. And I'll cast a spell, make a kill, get the lead, and flash, a-waaayyy~

FINALLY: Some people have downvoted, repeatedly, simply because the story was not entertaining. So let me ask you. For someone who is willing to trade (I'm not getting anything free, I have to trade what they wish, under their terms), do I need something amazing -other- than actively seeking a ton of votes, watching over a thread and respond often throughout the day, every day? I'm sorry I don't have an amazing story, I just don't. But I don't think the lack of one equals a downvote, just dont upvote me if you wish? Thank you.

I also humbly ask you, the community, to please bump this and help me reach my goal every so often.... It'll be hard, but I'd love to get there. Thank you so much. ^_^

Since originally making this thread, as said, I have found someone who out of the kindness of his heart, is willing to gift the skin, free of charge. All I simply need are a LOT of upvotes, in a short amount of time. Please, just press the green thumbs up button. I would love it if you would bump this as well.

Quote:
If there is still any doubt to my dedication to this champ, I'd like to quote some of what was said later on in this thread. Page 19, to be exact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasakitheCouncil View Post
Yes. Most people who do this have some seriously special connection with their champion. Most people who make threads like these have mained their champions for over a year. Your story is "Oh, I want to main Anivia again, but nao I wanna be special."
Quote:
You didn't read much did you?

Anivia is cold, so is my username. I wanted a difficult champion, that's underused (at least at lower levels she was). She matched my username. She's a unique playstyle with unique synergization.

Also, not what I put in there, but I am a calculatory, analytical person by nature. Anivia requires you to analyze the sitation. Q or R? Ice wall now or later? She's very analytical when played right.

Her build also differs among one of the highest of all champions. Tanky? Full tank? Sustain Anivia? Rod of Ages or Archangels? GA or no? You need to assess heavily, as compared to say, Talon who (albeit is a fun and not pushover-easy champion) goes LW+Boots+3-4 BT's, possibly Inf Edge. Every time.

It's not "remain her, give me skin nao." It's "I've put a ton of time into her, she matches my play style highly, and I want to return to that. But I wish I'd have something special, with the champion that I love so dearly."

Also, most people buy a skin. Most people spend money. GG. There's the skin. Here, I am checking this thread every few minutes of my free life, between matches, in matches while dead or running back to my turret (early game), and right before bed. I'll do it right before I leave home for college, the moment I'm back, and so on. I'm trying desperately to get the votes needed before a deadline, putting the time into it. Along with the time investment, I am also offering multiple skins of the traders' request, and possibly even more. So, I am offering more money than it originally cost, and spending a ton of my precious time.

I don't think I would put in the amount of time I have into this, if I didn't have that much of a connection. Right? Right.

Finally, I'd like to be kind and share another similar one of another fellow summoner. Help Annapii out~! http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2757456 --Kitty Kat Katarina

--And WavesBlade as well http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2760714 -- Lolipoppy
--And Tigercule X http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2692129 -- Striker Ezreal
--And The Real Riggs http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2872639-- Striker Ezreal
--And BigDmac http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2924283-- Silver Kayle
--And Queue Q http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2924915-- Happy Elf Teemo

As for what will happen in 2013 for people like me trying to trade skins? Wish to influence and have an impact? Please, share your thoughts here, with Soviet Slayer http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2909986

Quote:
bumping for my bro here please upvote and give him my skin!!!!!
Quote:
Please up vote doesnt hurt to up vote to make someones holidays better

RelishInGlory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

who told you this?

Best Furry NA

11-27-2012

Another LoL player that I play with often, and who has seen the forums time and time again-- gave me links to other threads as proof.

That Bird

11-27-2012

I'm unable to part with mine but I wish you best of luck. +1

Best Fizz EU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
I've heard that if you get 2k upvotes, you can trade for an old skin?
That is correct. You must get 2k upvotes before December 31st though, because they are stopping this system on that day.

Best Furry NA

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Bird View Post
I'm unable to part with mine but I wish you best of luck. +1
Thank you~!

Best Furry NA

11-27-2012

Bump~

Best Furry NA

11-27-2012

Not sure why I have a -2 throughout.... Is it not ok for me to try to get what I'm hoping for? Or trolling :/

Best Furry NA

11-27-2012

Nearly 1 AM, time for bed.... Guess I'll bump this one last time and hope for some more upvotes by tomorrow...

Roughly 30 days, I need roughly 66 upvotes per day.

And I will appreciate every last one.

Shinrasaa

11-28-2012

After the system ends, there will be a trade system which you can use, I think it might be more realistic to wait for that. Apart from that, the reason you aren't getting lots of upvotes is because people want to see a story why you want the skin or a little more effort put into your post (cosplay, self-drawn picures, something self-made...) But well, I know how it is to want one skin badly, so I'll upvote and bump, good luck and hope you can get the skin