Good Champion that should be made a reality?

Riot, please make this a reality! 8 27.59%
Good, but needs work 11 37.93%
Oh God No! 10 34.48%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Virder, The Slave Driver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neowolf24

12-01-2012

Hello, and thank you for reviewing my champion Kabikod. I got a lot to say so you might want to sit tight (sorry I babble a lot) As for Virder, I like the concept and we do need some more AP based solo tops but he has some problems. In typical top lane champions, you usually see a lot of survivability built into them. I'll use two champions I use up top as an example. Volibear survives very well up top using a very high health pool and some monster regen through his passive. Another champion I use is Riven. Her best survival mechanism lies in her mobility. She can get in, deal large damage, and get out before the enemy can respond. (See Udyr, Rumble, Darius, Nasus and Cho'Gath) for example as they all take unique approaches to the top lane] All in all Virder is going to need a lot more survivability in order to make it in the top lane and as a melee AP champion he has absolutely no business in the bottom lane, which is reserved for a support champ and an AD Carry. Another problem I see is a lack of damage. It might be a good idea to increase the base damage for his Flick-Whip slightly. Also, as top lane is usually a solo lane, so the speed increase for his allies on this ability really wouldn't be much use there as it would on a support champion My suggestion would be to take the stun from his Bone Grasp and place it here. His Bone Grasp needs a lot of love though. For one, the range is a little low, you might want to increase it to somewhere between 500 and 600) Also, the damage on this ability is horrifically low for a pushing champion. A good pusher has fairly high area damage that allows him to clear minions very quickly (see Maokai or Sivir). My suggestion for this ability would be to take the stun out and allow Virder to retain a portion of the damage as health. You will also want to either add much more damage to this ability or put it on a relatively low cool down one. His E is pretty good, but you may want to add a passive that grants a small Armor increase to help with survivability. As for his ultimate, the concept is good but you might want to take a look at the way Annie's Tibbers is built. Tibbers, deadliness doesn't just lie in his basic attacks, he has a burn that damages his enemies in melee range that makes him so dangerous. Try making the champion rely less on his auto attacks for damage and more on an Area burn, he'll be able to add to your pushing capabilities much better that way. Also I echo what Lord Faff said about his passive. I'll admit, my knowledge in champion creation is fairly limited though, so you might want to get more opinions on this than mine. On a side note, why did you have to pull Ezreal into this champion? He reminds me of Justin Bieber AKA the reason I want to nuke Canada. Sorry for taking so long but when I do things like this, I like to help as much as I can.

Pumpkin Raven

12-01-2012

i appreciate your review and i brought ezreal in because he's always digging and excavating things so i thought it would be cool. ill be making sum changes soon

Pumpkin Raven

12-02-2012

bump

Pumpkin Raven

12-02-2012

bump

Pumpkin Raven

12-03-2012

bumping alot....

Pumpkin Raven

12-04-2012

bumporama bumping

Pumpkin Raven

12-05-2012

bump

Pumpkin Raven

12-08-2012

Bump!!!

Pumpkin Raven

12-08-2012

bump

NobSaiboot

12-08-2012

Let's get right into it.

Passive : Solid amount. Good debuff.

Q : I'm not sure why there's an "If it hits" when you've already targeted them. But anyway decent amount of damage the slow isn't obnoxious but definitely worth remembering when you're running away from him.

W : Good AoE, does a fair amount of damage. Really short stun at level 1 (0.5 is about the length of Riven's stun and it doesn't level at all.) might buff it up a little and not bother leveling it throughout.

E : This doesn't fit in his kit. Especially if it costs his own HP. You can most likely fix this by adding a passive to it. Such as "Virder's basic attacks deal true damage based off of a very small percentage of their HP." Perhaps making it so you can hit your allies make them get the buff would be a nice change to it as well.

R : Not very effective. Doesn't do a whole lot of damage. I'd buff this up a lot more.

That's about it. Not a bad concept but it could still use some TLC. ^^