Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Urgot needs a buff?

Yes, he is weak. 4 80%
No, he is balanced. 1 20%
No, he is overpowered. 0 0%
Voters 5 .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am a big fan of this champion, sometimes when my team don't argue about I pick him for bot, but I find it hard to lane, due to his low range, it's pretty risky to last hit, and his locked-in Q range was highly nerfed, can't harass the enemy beause they just back a bit and they're out of range, mid lane is possible too, I think its a great counter to katarina, due to the ranged harassment and the swap to stop kat's ult, but nobody wants an urgot mid, my point here is that he doesnt have a place in game, I mean, he has but he cant perform good, I think he might need a buff on his Q range, just that, like it was before and he will be doing good again. what do you think guys?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I think he will see more spotlight season 3 with the new BC and the upgrade manamune.