Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mordekaiser Advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skoonie

11-27-2012

Hello, all. I've been doing LowElo's 100 game challenge using Mordekaiser, and my most recent games have been going fairly well for me. I was wondering if you all could give me some advice as to how to build him, as well as some ideas for runes and masteries.

Currently, I start Boots+3 pots, get Hextech Revolver on my first back, then go into either Sorc shoes or Mobility boots, depending on how my other lanes are doing; then get Haunting Guise, and either Zhonya's or Deathcap, depending on how often I'm being caught. I was thinking about trying to build a Lich Bane for Morde, but my games never last long after I get Zhonya's and Deathcap. Also, is building a tanky Mordekaiser still viable, or should I stick to the glass cannon build?

As for masteries, I currently have a plan to build 9/9/12, investing heavily into the Support tree to max the Spell Vamp Mastery. Should I keep going with this, or just do the typical 21/9/0 build that most guides recommend?

And finally, which runes should I get for Morde? I currently have Magic pen reds, plan on buying the Spell Vamp Quints when I get the IP, and was thinking of getting magic resist yellows and AP per level blues. Is this a good direction for Morde, or should I focus on something else?

Again, thank you for your time.

Joe Krake

11-27-2012

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=22982-mcwank-mordekaiser-build-guide

enjoy. DOn't use mobafire, they suck.

adc

11-27-2012

Here's how to play morde:

Hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hhueuheuheuhueuhuehueuheuhuehueuheuheuuheuhuhhuehhuehuehehuheuhuehuehehuheuehehuheehuehueuehehuheuehuhuuheehu