No Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7 Cloud Envy 7

11-27-2012

So my main character is Shaco. He's a full offensive jungler, and a great counter jungler too. I can't really seem to play any other junglers except for him. I think I'm pretty good with him too, sometimes I take the AD carrie's role on accident. I always steal dragon or get it first, steal buffs, gank lanes very easily, ect.
But I have been playing lots of games recently and in the past 25 on and off, the enemy team has 2 top and no jungler. What should a shaco do in a blind pick in this situation? Continue jungling and help mid/bot, which I can easily do, or just go top?
Any suggestions would be nice. Shaco is my favorite character, but whenever there's 2 enemies top we always lose, and in these situations, I'm always a positive k/d ratio too.

An00bus2

11-27-2012

The cool thing about teams who go duo top is that they just gave up their map control and their farm. The good thing about Shaco is that he can pull of deadly ganks at level 2 and punish people who overextend hard. You mostly need to give a bit more attention to top since it's 1v2 and make sure he doesn't lose lane. It kind of depends on the matchup according to how well you and your solo top does in that lane, but go ahead can get your free buffs from their jungle, since most of such teams don't have their camps warded.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Get a fast level 2 and go top and get a double kill. (If possible)

Farm all of the jungle, give blue to your mid, and make sure bot is doing well.

Have the top laner try to remain at high HP and still get exp (tower hug).

Gank top a lot, and bring the mid with you sometimes.

7 Cloud Envy 7

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by An00bus2 View Post
The cool thing about teams who go duo top is that they just gave up their map control and their farm. The good thing about Shaco is that he can pull of deadly ganks at level 2 and punish people who overextend hard. You mostly need to give a bit more attention to top since it's 1v2 and make sure he doesn't lose lane. It kind of depends on the matchup according to how well you and your solo top does in that lane, but go ahead can get your free buffs from their jungle, since most of such teams don't have their camps warded.
See, I tried that, and top just gets so fed that the enemy just wins. Plus top usually goes tanky too. It's just ridiculous; I can't seem to come up with a jungling strategy. And also if there's 2 top, my mid and bot push like hell for some reason, so I can barely ever get a successful gank in.

Shadogi

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickly77 View Post
See, I tried that, and top just gets so fed that the enemy just wins. Plus top usually goes tanky too. It's just ridiculous; I can't seem to come up with a jungling strategy. And also if there's 2 top, my mid and bot push like hell for some reason, so I can barely ever get a successful gank in.
Farm more then. If your top can hold the lane 2v1, then he will be a little behind on farm, but up in levels. In this case, you have a full jungle you can clear and gank from. Additionally, when the other lanes get pushed, watch to see if you can take down a tower and go there if you can.