Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Annie masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benoit

Recruiter

11-23-2009

I'm running a 9/0/21 build.
I'm not sure if I should get 3/3 Good Hands or 3/3 Perseverence
Also, I'm not sure between 3/3 Meditation and 3/3 Quickness

I beleive 3/3 Good Hands is useless since I shouldn't be dieing right? and perseverence will help me with my mana pool and health.

For the 2 other mastery i'm not sure, Quickness is only 3% speed, and the mana regen of meditation is not THAT good for Annie, pure mana is. So I can't choose between the two.

Slide

11-24-2009

Perseverance over good hands.

Meditation and quickness is strictly up to your personal preference as the choice has a lot to do with what items you buy as well as what runes you are using.

Pigsticker

11-24-2009

3% run speed will give most Annies an extra 10 run speed with lvl 2 boots which brings her total run speed to 370. 10 extra run speed isn't huge but it can mean the difference between avoiding a skillshot, fleeing from a gank or chasing down a kill. Choice is yours though.