best tribunal NA. this system gonna make some crying KID lauge more

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1013?

11-27-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5985221/

basicly..... i got trolled by my teamate...
first game someone use karthus juggle and intentionally feed and in the end of the game. he said. report XXXX ....

and same as game 2-.5......

also..i got 5 report out of 5 games... that means only 1 person report me in each game.... and if u play LOL u should know thats nothing... coz people alwasy say " report u ~ report u " to thereat others.....

the justice code said... u can only be banned if u MULTIPLY break the summoner code....

RIOT now plz explain how i did that....

Zlain

11-27-2012

You did that by using horribly broken grammar and way too many period pauses. (...) If you're from someplace south of Texas, I'm ok with the ban though, One less person whose stuck behind a language barrier and going to lag out of my games. Also if you used excessive language of any kind during those reports or directly said offensive/threatening things to someone, 1 report is all it should take. Obviously i did not look at them cause i'll just trust you deserved it, like most people. The Tribunal suggests the punishment, Riot still looks at the finalized Tribunal reports and determines the punishment on their own.

Vepenar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlain View Post
You did that by using horribly broken grammar and way too many period pauses. (...) If you're from someplace south of Texas, I'm ok with the ban though, One less person whose stuck behind a language barrier and going to lag out of my games. Also if you used excessive language of any kind during those reports or directly said offensive/threatening things to someone, 1 report is all it should take. Obviously i did not look at them cause i'll just trust you deserved it, like most people. The Tribunal suggests the punishment, Riot still looks at the finalized Tribunal reports and determines the punishment on their own.
He used some offensive language and insulted his teammates occasionally but nothing worthy of a ban.

DJMorgan

11-27-2012

I agree that the evidence here is shaky
Remember that in order to be in the Tribunal in the first place, the reported player must have been reported in more games than are presented. That doesn't mean we should presume guilty, but it does make me wonder what other games could have been chosen.
The indication of "Majority" shows that the community didn't overwhelmingly agree.
Further, the punishment system is tiered. The penalty increases each time a punishment is issued, and, except for certain instances, does not begin with a time ban.
It appears to me from the evidence presented that after being warned before this player may have made an attempt to be less toxic. It would also seem that the majority of members who reviewed it, setting aside the possibility of spammed punishes the weight of which decreases as the voter gets more and more out of step with final verdicts, believe that some of this players language was out of step with the summoners' code.
An appeal would be better placed in the Tribunal board, and with a more amenable tone.

adc

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlain View Post
You're a piece of **** and I hope you burn in a hole.