[Expansion Idea] League of Legends: The Coming Storm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

11-28-2012

can you add a forth team?
also you probably thought of this but i didn't see it. how do you deal with teams ganging up on 1 team?

Kyoshiro Isheto

11-28-2012

I'm really liking this idea Wulffle. From what I read from the description, the map seems to be balanced in my option. I like how you incorporated the lore of League into the map, some parts i don't remember well so this would be a good chance to look it over again.

This kinda reminds me of my expansion idea (didn't post it because wasn't balance very well) of a version of Mann vs Machine version of League. It was going to be a 6 man team vs Robotic Champions either lead by Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath or a new skinned Blitz.

But enough of my blabbering, I'm very interested in this expansion. And for the idea for a fourth team, what about a Void team lead by either a new void skinned Swain (to keep with the other teams) or a Emperor skin for Cho'Gath or Overlord Malzahar.

Just some thoughts, will try to put my two cents in as much as possible

Wulffe

11-28-2012

Get with me after I have as much detail as I could possibly fit into this and I can probably throw together a Void based expansion as I did this one.

As for adding a fourth team, this story arc is just following the three factions. One vying for power, one trying to reclaim what's there's and one just wanting to fight cause they're both Noxians. Of course, by LoL time the wars would have already been fought while the Fields of Justice versions are just recaps of what took place, fiction or not.

Edit: Might even be able to throw in a robot themed idea in with it.

Edit 2: I realized I didn't answer your question, Moby. Basically the owner of the turret/resource gets a buff that'll give them an edge on the other teams. Of course the other two teams will be killing each other, if only by proxy, when they gank team 3.

Kyoshiro Isheto

11-28-2012

OK, I understand. I just threw in the void team idea just as an idea. I'm fine with out it. Will be looking forward to the updates for the expansion.

necrid417

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Riot plz....
make this happen. i want this oh so badly

Wulffe

11-28-2012

Too late, Kkyoshiro. You;ve already sewn the seed.

Maybe it'll feature Kass's daughter?

Petyr Baelish

11-28-2012

Have you seen this thread?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2731021

Check it out! I love the new items by the way.

Wulffe

11-28-2012

Honestly, I read over it when it was posted but i was in the middle of one the Index updates. I'll give it a more thorough look over when I have the time.

And thank you. Those items came in like dominoes, first one...and then five. xP

Petyr Baelish

11-28-2012

Yeah, if you are looking for how to do a 3v3v3 map, I have a few good ideas. Still, I would like to see what you come up with.

Wulffe

11-28-2012

Well, I don't believe I'll be adding much more to the maps I have. Sure they'll be tweaked here and there but I don't see any significant changes occurring to them. What did you have in mind?