Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(Semi-Open RP) Kingdoms of Fire and Ruin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luparis

12-13-2012

"Nite... Very well." Delmegar thought to the druid. He bowed to his guests, and before he could inform them he needed privacy another guard comes to them. "My lord, a priest is at your doorstep. He has brought with him a prioner of war, a merman. He insists on meeting you, saying the creature will speak." Delmegar looked at the guard, annoyed for but a moment. "Very well, Barbas.. Make sure that this prisoner speaks. And while you're at it, remind whoever this priest is that this is not to happen again. I ordered the merfolk put to the blade."

"Of course, Delmegar." The crimson haired knight said, grinning and emphasizing the darkness of his eyes, as well as the scarrs on his face.

With that, Delmegar turned, leaving Agares and his wife to handle the rest of the affairs at hand with the strangers present. He wanted some privacy to speak with Nite, because he was certain the druid would be able to help in a much different way then the others.If the druid meant to hunt the beast, Tiamat, then he obviously knew more about it then anyone else. He retired to a quiet study, far, far in the back of the Theatre of Warriors. A large room with only window that was left wide open, a long table, covered in books of lore, magic, and history, among hundreds of others on shelves.

"Nite, my friend, meet me in the southern end of the Theatre of Warriors. It's the large colliseum on the hill overlooking the sea." He gritted his teeth, grinding them with frustration. He was not happy that when whispering Nite, that Tiamat heard too... The power of the creatures voice alone made Delmegar weak.

Theatre of Warriors

Agares smiled at the angels. He was not a man meant for politeness, but was at least well mannered. Their offer, and their information were both needed in this time. If not for the lucky assistance from them, the Forsaken, and others the city would have likely fallen. Actually, even with all their combined efforts they would have failed... if not for that dragon. The brother of the first dragon, Arthenos. pure, powerful, and imposing. But the second, not the first. Agares was terrified to behold the power of these dragons again...

"Your assistance is welcome. If you can aid us in the forge, or the training yard, we welcome it. Regarding heaven, however.. we must tend to our own walls first and foremost. If we survive the nightmare to come, we will assist you where we can. Otherwise, I fear we are all lost, angels." Agares said.

RadiantCastiel

12-13-2012

To Agares, Fulgriel replied: "Thank you lord. Fornias can repair damage to the city quickly with his hammer. Also, as a word of advice, I think it will take a long time for the tyrant angel to mobilize his army. With that said however, we should consider increasing the number of bowmen and marksmen in the city to match the tyrants' angels firepower. I know all the weak points of angels and their tactics, so I wish to begin training your bowmen starting tomorrow morning."

Boogeybeast

12-13-2012

Nite picked up Delmegar's words quickly, and picked out the location immediately. He circled the building until he caught sight of an open window on the southern side. He flew in and shapeshifted in the air, landing on his feet as a man. He wore a dark green hood and a cloak of feathers, he wore a scale kilt and dark brown leather boots. One arm was a shiny gold colour, the Maker's Hand. The other arm looked like it was made of bark, with vibrant green sap appearing through crags. The entire arm and up to his chest was enguled in that material, remnants of a magical infection Nite had dealt with years prior. He pulled back his hood to reveal sharp features and greying hair, though he appeared young still.

He looked at Delmegar, noticing that the man had changed since he had seen him last. "Your city has seen better days," Nite remarked. He drew forth the book that he has taken from the Spirit Library. He held it out to Delmegar. "This is all I know of the dragon's," he lied.

SmileyDemon

12-13-2012

Quote:
Boogeybeast:

He looked at Delmegar, noticing that the man had changed since he had seen him last. "Your city has seen better days," Nite remarked. He drew forth the book that he has taken from the Spirit Library. He held it out to Delmegar. "This is all I know of the dragon's," he lied.

"Nite...Nite...Nite you shouldn't lie like that you'd make a girl blush."
Pandora walked slowly towards him and held out her hand moving a single finger slowly underneath his chin."You know more than you're letting on... I see the same face you showed me after we last met but unlike last time my dear I will not so easily be tricked." Pandora turned underneath Nites arm drawing it around herself and on her shoulder. She motions to the book Nite had presented to Delmegar in his other hand. " Forget books! I can show you other things, wonderful things, terrible things. For I have feasted on the minds of these...merfolk and their minds are beholden to more knowledge than you have here." As she spoke she moved her head beside Nites ear whispering "Do you remember who I am? I wear many faces and cover many more."

Brwn Trout

12-13-2012

Johnas Golden FInger((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2489))
Hrothgar The Weighty Warrior((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1113))

The guards took Johnas, Mathias and the Merman to some almost secluded part of the theatre told to make them selves comfortable, Johnas was sitting with his back against a wall and Mathias couldn't keep still as he walked nervously around. The merman just sat down and kept looking at the sky.

"Johnas do you think it was the best idea to leave a group of these mermen sitting in the church guarded by monks and an abbot " says Mathias worriedly to Johnas as he darts his head back forth at Johnas and the Merman captive.

"Mathias,.... Mathias you should put more faith in me" says Johnas as he pulls out a pipe and casts a simple spell to light it. "It turns out there's a mercenary in this city under the payroll of the solari church, he looked like a beast of a man and he kept calling himmself the Weighty Warrior" says Johnas as he took puffs out of his pipe. " He looked quite capable to me not to mention he had a long list of referalls from people who had hired him,and the best part is he works cheap if you offer him a meal" says Johnas as he winked at Mathias.

The Church of Kizar

At the Church the sounds of bone crunching and vicious tearing of a good meal could be heard through out the main auditorium of the church. The sounds of the Weighty Warrior eating were horrible and it even interrupted some prayers going on, but no one seemed to want to bother the titanic warrior from enjoying his meal.

" Hey, you fishy guys want any of this" asks Hrothgar as he waved a turkey leg at the food left out for the prisoners. The Mermen just stared on at the weighty warrior who just ate a meal meant for at least 30, bones and all.

One merman whispered quietly "the horror". "More for me Ha Ha ha" said Hrothgar inbetween eating. Just as he was about to dig into the desert a whisper in the wind caught his attention "Nite?" whispered Hrothgar with a mouth full of pork .

Rudmed

12-13-2012

Theatre of Warriors

Claude followed the guard toward Delmegar and his associates. The angels went before him and seemd to have a lot to offer Delmegar and his associates. Then was the stranger who offered knowledge about dragons...it seems Claude was outdone in the information department. It mattered little after all it seems they would need as many people as nessacary.

Regardless, Claude bowed before the remaining lords, "I am Claude Norfield, and I offer you my strength, determination, as well as my skills with a blade and gun. No matter how bleak the situation is, know that I will fight until I die."

"For now..." Koroza commented, but Claude straightened back up and scratched the back of his head,

"I don't have any knowledge about dragons or what is going on elsewhere, but I made a promise to someone long ago that no matter what I do..if someone or someplace needs my help. They shall have it."

TheShadowOfChaos

12-13-2012

Phantom decided not to speak any farther knowing that he did not have much to say about the dragons in the first place. Perhaps the others around here would know something, but seeing how everyone is right now it seemed unlikely. Then seeing Delmegar walk off, he decided to follow after, perhaps there will be someone that can provide more light on the situation.

Boogeybeast

12-13-2012

((I may be wrong, but I thought Delmegar and Nite had met in secret?))

Rudmed

12-13-2012

((They had I done goofed on their location.))

TheShadowOfChaos

12-13-2012

((Hmmm eavesdropping works right ))