Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(Semi-Open RP) Kingdoms of Fire and Ruin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boogeybeast

12-11-2012

Nite lay sleeping in his bed, well, sleeping may not be the right word for it. He was hibernating, he had slept for months because well, he was tired. His eyes opened immediately and were drawn instandly to the Maker's Hand, an artifact of great power that had seamlessly become his right hand and forearm. The Hand spoke to him telepathically, The dragon's have returned. Nite nodded slowly then appeared confused, "Dragons? They've been extinct for centuries, what dragons?" But the Hand was silent, speaking little as usual. Nite thought quickly, all thoughts of his rest vanishing. If the dragons were back, that would mean that Runeterra was in serious trouble, a seemingly endless scenario. Nite wondered what his first step would be. He knew little of dragons, other than that they were mighty malevolent creatures. Nite drew a rune of teleportation in chalk on the ground. He stood in the circle and sneezed. When he opened his eyes he was in the Spirit Library. He nodded to the cat-faced librarian. He went to the ancient fauna section. He then tracked down the reptiles section and found a book on the history of dragons. He marveled at the size of the library. He read aloud, "Tiamat and Arthenos, brothers from the beginning," He began to read, and though what he learned was little, he thought it might help. He took the book with him as he left, leaving a token in return. Though he did not know where to go from there. He knew of his prey, and they knew not of him.

Brwn Trout

12-11-2012

Beginning of Battle

Johnas Gold Fingers was rudely awakend by a small monk that reminded him of a mole "Father Johnas the city is under attack the abbot wants you to do something" says the monk as he pulls at the blanket of Johnas " People are starting to seek refuge and sanctuary in the church of Kizar though you are not a fellow practitioner you are a holy man we know of your past" says the monk as he begins to pull at the blankets harder than befor " Than leave me befor I smite you in the name of my gods" says Johnas as he wraps himmself Tighter in the blankets " Father Johnas these people are scared and frightend seeing a warrior of the light might give them some hope " Says the monk as he trys to pull the blankets from Johnas again. This time the blankets come off and the Preist of Solari stands as he begins to attach the Golden fingers he tells the monk to bring him his bible and staff " It seems the holy powers that be have shined on you this day" says Johnas

During the Battle

In the Church the citzens of Kizar stand and sit huddled around in a large group as the sounds of battle can be heard outside all of them praying to their gods the monks walk around handing out food and water, in one corner look to be dieing Kizar soldiers the poison of there enemies slowly killing them, as the monks try to ease there passing into the next world. Suddenly the doors to the church explode open as 5 Merfolk come running inside "Kill them Brothers for the....." Yelled one of them befor he could finish he was nothing but a pile of dust on the ground " The same goes for all of you if the reason you came here was to kill !" yells Johnas as one of his golden fingers glows and a wisp of smoke seems to rise above it. The merfolk make a hasty retreat after seeing their leaders life literally flash befor there eyes. "I apologize brother preist for takeing a life in your churhc" says Johnas as he says a quick prayer and breaks off a piece of his golden staff and lays it on the ashes of the merman " I believe I would better serve you outside"whispers Johnas, as he leaves.

After the battle

" It seems the fighting is over for the most part" thinks Johnas as he watches the Black guard secure the streets. Some of the mermen even came to him looking for sanctuarey from the City of Kizars revenge rather than turn them away he had them leave there weapons outside and take seats inside with the rest of the people "Hopefully the Black Guard calms down after awhile" thought Johnas as he looked on. After telling the church and its people about the battle of Kizar ended with the prophecy spoken by the golden dragon and in victory for Kizar he had the small mole monk take him to this Theatre of Warriors perhaps there he could find out more about the reason he came to Kizar.

SmileyDemon

12-11-2012

Entering Pandora takes off the mask and removes her hood assuming the face of her last human victim just as she removed them. She had long blonde hair that ended at her shoulders. Her delicate features were accented by a piercing red eyes that when looked into gave the seer the impression of being prey. She approaches the gathering few and was surprised to find that one of her kind had taken residence within the mind of one of the mortals present. "Dragons are returning to the world. It is a most troubling development. The League should be notified of the events that happened here." she said critically trying to bring direction to his meeting of warriors.

((Nite would know Pandora as she participated in the makers hand. He wouldn't know by looking at her however.))

Luparis

12-12-2012

((Glad to have you on board Boogey. And buffalo, as well. You need a profile, however, and try to space out your dalogue a bit. The lack of punctuation makes it a tad difficult to read.))

Lord of the Order - Meeting, Theatre of Warriors.

"If I were to personally lead some men to the neighboring lands, then would you..." Logan was requesting of Delmegar when a shadowy figure appeared beside him. The man was no one he recognized, but his soldiers were some that fought on the beach below. Delmegar looked the man up and down, then combed the hair from his bright blue eyes.

He offered his hand to the Forsaken, Phantom. "I don't know you, stranger. But your assistance in our time of need is appreciated. As is whatever you may know of the creatures today." Delmegar was saying, very politely when a soldier of the Black approached him. It was Barbas, the crimson haired knight who spoke then.

"What is it, boy? News?" Barbas, the Dark Knight was blunt, cold, ruthless, and not at all like most of Krizar City. His position was based on sheer skill, and experience. Nothing else. Few, if anyone cared for this man. "Yes, Sir Barbas. Outside there are some strangers who claim to have information and invaluable skill to offer you in exchange for a meeting with my Lord Amaron. Two are angels, somewhat beaten up, but strong. Then there was another who I personally watched fight in the city. A gun wielder - very skilled, deadly with aim and his blade." Barbas nodded. Delmegar gestured for a far away guard near the entrance to usher them in. "Also, lords, there is talk of a holy woman among the people. She walks among us, bestowing gifts and prayer. Our men are roused from their misery just by her presence."

"Ha, a warrior priestess, is it?" The wife of Delmegar said, hugging her arms to her chest. She poured herself a cup of wine and quickly drank. "Here I thought I was the only one. Have her come in too. If she is taking care of our people, I would personally meet this maiden." The guard bowed, nodding his head before he turned and left.

Logan grinned broadly, staring at Delmegar. Del looked around at first, wondering if he had missed something but whenever he looked back the dark yordle was still staring. "The hell are you looking at, Logan?" Excuse yourself, brother.. He snapped, feeling a jolt of pain rise from his lower back to his head. "Nightmare... Go away, now!" Nonsense. We are joined, you and I. Seeing as how you are so racked with joy over my return, my friend, then perhaps I shall share some news with you. Among your people, is something much like myself. A devilish succubus, tricky, mischievous. Yet a delight at parties. A beloved sister of mine.. Pandora. Play nice. "What!? What do you mean your sister? Among us, where? Nightmare!" It was no good. The demon came and went as he pleased, as always.

While in deep thought, he heard Agares. "Logan, the gold dragon.. Friend or foe, do you think? Or is it an enemy of our enemy, is still our enemy thing?" Agares frowned, thinking back to the great leviathan of the sky.

Boogeybeast

12-12-2012

Nite quickly gathered intelligence by speaking to the birds. Marvelous creatures they were, and incredibly chatty if you could speak their language.They all knew something the landlocked didn't. In this case Nite gathered information quickly, the birds had a mighty new predator in the sky and they were all so terrified of it. He found out that the largest one and a sizable invasion force had struck Krizar City. "Well let's see if the old man is still around,"

2 Days Later

Nite flew circles over Krizar, marveling at the damage. He knew then, what dragons were really capable of. He also knew that he could not do this alone. He sent out a whisper on the wind. He had taught this ability to everyone he had ever traveled with, it was his signature method of speaking silently.

((The whisper would carry to anyone who has personally met Nite, or, and he hated this or, anyone who was listening or with enhanced sense of hearing.))

The message he sent was, "I am Nite Lightshield, I am here to speak with the Lord of this city, and any who wish to hunt the creature that did this,"

Luparis

12-12-2012

Krizar City

A servant woman and some of her staff; waitresses and entertainers walked out single file from the kitchen area, far away from Delmegar and the others. Each of them carried a large tray with either some type of food, or a beverage, or spirit. Delmegar was handed a goblet almost immediately, and so to was Selyse, his wife.

"Thank you." Delmegar said, he patted the woman's arm and gestured with the hand holding the goblet to his guests. As he did so, he twitched, feeling like something was tugging at him. Not physically, just sort of a feeling of familiarity he had trouble understanding. He shushed those around him and tried to focus as much as he could... "I am Nite Lightshield, I am here to speak with the Lord of this city, and any who wish to hunt the creature that did this."

Nite Lightshield?... He never knew anyone by that name... wait, did he? He remembered briefly, a long time ago, traveling to the Shadow Isles. He can scarcely recollect what the purpose of his venture was, but he did recall a person there named Nite who at the end of a marvelous battle with one called "Warrior", merged with a powerful artifact of immense power and knowledge called, "The Maker's hand." Now how did he do this.... Nite... Do you remember me? I am the Lord of this City, of Krizar, and of the Order that rules it. Delmegar Amaron. If you seek an audience, it is granted, druid. Be quick though, I could use wise counsel...

Thinking of Nite, then of the Shadow Isles and the terrible power that they all faced there. Delmegar could only compare it to the dragons, the mermen, and the great dragon, Arthenos. Nite, what do you know of the three realms..... Before the thought could finish, another presence interfered. The sheer imposition of the voice was magnificent by all grand... and terrible accounts. Delmegar had faced a great many evils, lossed many loved ones, and taken the lives of hundreds, and possibly thousands. Even day to day, for a majority of his life, Delmegar lived with a being that was called Nightmare, a monstrosity that knew all his fears, all the worlds fears, and twisted them. And his particularly.

In comparison to all of that, and even to Nightmare, who was unusually silent, Delmegar felt a tremendous weight upon his heart. And a pain somewhere in his body, some place he couldn't quite describe or comprehend but knew exactly how to explain - the soul. This pain buckled him, making him flinch and almost drop to his knees in awe. Molten red eyes, a body so dark that nothing else can exist in its visage... Tiamat?

Lightshield, a powerful mortal name. So very... human. is it fear, or courage that drive you to the heart of chaos, mortal men? Do you fear my name in such a way that you would seek out a god? I am older than you, all of you, and those miserable gods you have prayed to in light of the coming darkness. Even the greatest three of your kind could not break my will and make me submit. You know nothing of me, or of the ways of life, Lightshield. I will be a generous god, however, and I will teach you what power really is. YOU... WILL... BURN!!!

RadiantCastiel

12-12-2012

The guard came back and ushered the two angels and the gunner in. Upon reaching the gathering of Delmegar and his associates, Fulgriel introduced himself and Fornias: "My lord, I am Fulgriel, the Angel of Lightning, and q veteran bowman of the Angelic Legions of Heaven and commander of the 96th regiment. My friend here is Fornias, the Angel of the Forge, he is a skilled warrior and a master blacksmith. We have some information to share with you concerning these events today."

Fulgriel told Delmegar about how Heaven was overrun by the tyrant Sangrael and how he plans to join Tiamat's side by supplying troops and weapons from his secret arsenal of angelic rifles and mechs.

"We wish to pledge ourselves into your service to combat Tiamat and return Heaven to its former glory. If it is soldiers you need us to be, then we both have over 500 years of experience of serving in the legion. I was also a drill sergeant in Heaven, and can train your archer recruits to become skilled and precise marksmen. Give Fornias enough metal and he can supply your entire army with weapons of unparalleled quality. Please accept us, we've got nowhere else to go with Heaven in this state."

Brwn Trout

12-12-2012

" Smart Idea Mathias, bringing one of the merfolk with us" says Johnas as he looks at the small monk as they walk to the Theatre of warriors. " From the looks were getting it seems like the real enemy isnt the merman walking with us but the people" mentions Mathias as he looks at the people glareing at the merman walking with his head down inbetween the Monk and Priest.

"Don't look so down trodden I mean sure everyone hates you and wants to kill you and sure you lost the battle but you havent lost the war right?" says Johnas to the merman. The Merman just shrugs in agreement. " Thats not helping Johnas espically since were so close to the gate" whispers Mathias. " Remember to answer whatevers asked of you truthfully and you and your compatriots can live through this, your lives are under my protection so don't be to frightend" whispers Johnas to the Merman. Mathias goes to tell the guard that they have come to aid in whatever way they can and to bring them a prisoner.

Boogeybeast

12-12-2012

Nite was surprised that the first and thus far only person to respond to his whisper was Lord Delmegar Amaron himself. He recalled his presence and assistance at the Shadow Isles when he was fused with the Hand. Nite continued circling the city for a few minutes then responded. I wish to formally meet you, I wish to know what happened here. Then I must depart to hunt the beast. I will share what I know. Where shall we meet? I must make haste.

SmileyDemon

12-12-2012

Pandora looked at the two angels as they pledged their service to Delmegar. She thought it funny as they announced their experience. After they spoke she heard Nite's whisper to those that he knew but she quickly quelled the physic echo caused from such a call. She did not want that troublesome druid ruining her plans again. She remembers her adventures with him in a quest for The Maker's Hand. She sought it then to merge the waking world and the dream one but its energies were greatly diminished since then much to her dismay.