High ping for players from europe ? why is that? and why only today?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spisdil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Hi, i just logged on to my account and got in a game with 2 friends we are all from europe well
and we play on the NA server for some reason only today as in just 10 mins ago wich we played a game we had a very big delay in our gameplay our pings went sky high for no reason can someone look in to this we usually have like about 250 -260 ping well now we had 360 - 500 for no reason please look into this :/ i wanna play!

Khariel

11-30-2012

Similar issue here man.
I'm playing from Netherlands, and the usual ping to NA server is 170. All of a sudden I'm getting a stable 370 ms, and I checked the connection, nobody else is using, and the ping to other locations is fine, including to EUW server, which is the normal ~35 ms.

ImmortalAde

11-30-2012

I just tried to play a game and had random lag spikes throughout. i am from UK and play on NA servers and never usually have issues..Its similar to a problem they had few months ago where europeans could not play on NA servers without the lag spikes.. hope they fix it soon

xystris

11-30-2012

level 3 seems to have some problems at the moment. this is nothing to do with leagueoflegends but the internet backbone having some occasional problems.