Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bryony

04-05-2013

If they aren't planning on running another name wipe, maybe they would be open to having us submit a ticket and they can review the account and decide weither or not to allow us to have the name.

Sage Medli

04-05-2013

Quote:
Bryony6:
If they aren't planning on running another name wipe, maybe they would be open to having us submit a ticket and they can review the account and decide weither or not to allow us to have the name.

That would be a lot of hassle for them. They wouldn't go through all of that trouble, no matter how much money people spent lmao. I do wish this would go on sale again though... :/

legoboy714

04-19-2013

why do we have to pay-Garen

Stud

04-22-2013

Riot, please be a bunch of beauties and do another one of these (with priority for us older, active players this time?) thanks darlinz.

PillowOfDoom

04-24-2013

Is there a way for those of us who have smurfs to delete them or to clear them so we don't use up the names. Because a while back I decided I wanted a smurf, but later on realized i didnt need it, so I never touched him again. Unfortunately, he's lvl 11, which, iirc, doesnt fit criteria for general name wipes.

Noumenon

04-29-2013

I really have to apologize to you Riot, for beating a dead horse, but even just some sort of information would be great. After 5+ months of nothing more than people continuing to ask (since soon after the original), I've gotten pretty anxious.

Dunkmaster Ben

05-10-2013

For the love of god, Riot, change your name system. Why does a space not discern one name from another?

Zelralyr

11-11-2013

I can't log in guys.
Every single time i log in it says "The login sever did not respond. You may have a connection issue that is not related
to the League of Legends server. See our current Statue here."

If you know how to fix it please help me!

Thank you guys...

ASD D1ck Whitman

11-12-2013

Quote:
Bryony6:

Great idea. Riot, pleeease do something.

Nyx Nightfall

12-18-2013

Ok, I am back into LoL from a year or two absence, and my name is now scrabbled..... yay!

From what I read, it should have gotten a name change prompt when I logged in? Well, that didn't happen.
So is my only option to fork out for a name change? That would kind of blow.