Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xoKaybee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Looks like everyone has the same problem

I want my name to be changed too but there's a lvl 10 account that has it + last game played JULY 11 2011 ..

don't think he's gonna come back.

Gave them a support ticket 2 days ago, hope they can ''wipe'' it.

M4v3r1ck3

12-19-2012

How can you do support tickets? theres a lvl 10 account i want that hasn't been played since february any help anyone?

NoBe

12-20-2012

A name I want is taken but also the one with a space. Eg: First Name = FirstName. Does a space not matter then?

ēDolanē

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

i want a name so i looked it up on lolking,net and it says the player is lvl 4 and hasnt played in 12 months,yet i still cant take the name

Mr Fuddy

12-22-2012

If the clean up already happn was not successful. The name that i wan't is level 1 and he never played a game, and the account still there and i can't change my name. The change name price is already 650 but you guys don't did the clean up yet, so why you guys "lowered down" the summ change name price? If you guys already did, please contact me so i can send you guys the name that i wan't please.

Pantheras

12-22-2012

So how do we actually go about this name change? Is it in game on the store or what?

xTacoWizard

12-24-2012

What if they've been unactive for over 1 and a half years...but level 13? ):

Unrestricted PK

12-24-2012

Wait is this 6 and under or only under 6?

Unrestricted PK

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFudd View Post
If the clean up already happn was not successful. The name that i wan't is level 1 and he never played a game, and the account still there and i can't change my name. The change name price is already 650 but you guys don't did the clean up yet, so why you guys "lowered down" the summ change name price? If you guys already did, please contact me so i can send you guys the name that i wan't please.
This means someone already took that name. Unfortunately Riot didn't make it so that it was already existing accounts to change to these names. So a bunch of ******bags made level 1 accounts to make the same problem all over again.

Tacit

12-24-2012

Name i'm waiting on right now, level 2 and last game played was October 2011. *crosses fingers* hope they get my ticket and reset when i'm awake and ready to act quick