Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wifom

12-13-2012

I lol'd

Candlefire

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhloxXx View Post
So my patch went through yesterday - and I changed my name today - however my name change still cost me 1300. Riot why is that - I thought as soon as the patch went through name changes would cost less - I'd really like it in the event of being awesome and fair if you could let people who changed their name after the patch went through but still had to pay full price get a portion of their RP back? Thanks.
why would you change your name before the patch even came out?

Klyrux

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhloxXx View Post
So my patch went through yesterday - and I changed my name today - however my name change still cost me 1300. Riot why is that - I thought as soon as the patch went through name changes would cost less - I'd really like it in the event of being awesome and fair if you could let people who changed their name after the patch went through but still had to pay full price get a portion of their RP back? Thanks.
If the patch hasn't been through, the prices wouldn't of changed. That was the Nami patch I believe, my god..

YeYkO

12-14-2012

I was banned by "bad nickname" and i need to spend 1300 rp to change it? wtf?! why u allow me to set up a nickname if i cant use it? why i must change it paying 10$ if others dont like it? Just give me option to change it for free, or just decide for your selft what is the nick that i must use, but i dont have 10$ to change a nickname that i like :-/

Audrey Hepburn

12-14-2012

"An inactive account is any account under level 6 that hasn’t played a game since January 1, 2012."

Does that include Level 6? I hope so, because the name I want is off a Level 6 but it didn't get wiped just now.

iProtoHype

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

yey got my birth name inb4 lady gaga

Byakuroth

12-14-2012

So since i've logged in I've been trying to take a name that should be available by the prerequisites but it's saying it's unavailable. Know why?

Sweetums

Recruiter

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Gevurah View Post
So since i've logged in I've been trying to take a name that should be available by the prerequisites but it's saying it's unavailable. Know why?
It's been taken by someone else?

Byakuroth

12-14-2012

Quote:
It's been taken by someone else?
That would be my original thought too, but there are 2 names i've been striving for, both meet the prerequisites and neither of them are taken yet, I just can't get them for some reason T-T

Entil

Recruiter

12-14-2012

Same here Leon, there are two names I wanted, both level 1 and never played a game, and it seems they weren't deleted? I thought it was in this patch? Q.Q