Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WLHF SananMasa

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHydra View Post
wow, this sucks, the name i want is Hydra and he didnt play since december 2011.... until december 4, 2012, where he played a normal game and leave at the beginning just to secure the name Q.Q (poor teammates!)
Use something like BloodyHydra or PrismHydra

KillerNoName

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlllander View Post
Great news, I was already thinking about changing my name and with unactive accs getting name reset, we will be able to pick our desired names.
Unless someone beats you to it I'm waiting to see the reddit posts of people who get beaten to the line. I mean, seriously, most of us "think" the names we want to claim are unique enough that nobody else would even think to nab it before them, but there will be a few people who get surprised.

CCLjunior

12-11-2012

Oh.. damn. Just after i changed my name i found out that there's going to be a 50% cut off, or however you call it. I just wanted to ask you guys if you where able to spare me 650RP cause i would really like to buy another skin or so..
TY in advance.. :P

xaniq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Wooh name change

HyperX Demon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

when is this coming out? I thought its coming today but i dont see the sale up yet...

DatSonaSwag

12-11-2012

soon!!

Demona

12-11-2012

Excited ^^ Is there any sort of update you might have for us, Riot?

Either way, it seems like you should post news/updates regarding name changes here, to give people stalking this thread a heads up

Pwn

12-11-2012

i know the name im gonna rush to get.

Pwn

12-11-2012

so any account under level 6 and hasnt been on in over a year? .. so level 12 and over a year wont be...

Hextech Kyubey

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCLjunior View Post
Oh.. damn. Just after i changed my name i found out that there's going to be a 50% cut off, or however you call it. I just wanted to ask you guys if you where able to spare me 650RP cause i would really like to buy another skin or so..
TY in advance.. :P
contact support. they might give you some rp back when the sale starts