Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desekration

11-27-2012

What about Perma'd accounts?

hi im BRNA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Sigh.. shouldn't have gotten my name change yesterday : /

Wiqkid

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5TeRraN View Post
I have the same dilemma .... is it really a mistake? Is it supposed to be levels 6 AND under, not UNDER level 6 strictly?
It is supposed to be levels 5 and under. The article says under level 6.

Steve thePiirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Novakayne XCVI

11-27-2012

what if they are above level 6 but havent played since 2011?

Animato

11-27-2012

i think the highest the cap should go in the future is to 15. i mean, i can't speak for ALL inactive accounts, but i have friends who are in the 20's but are unable to play for a couple of years because they are out of country/have no access to computers/aren't allowed access to computers due to missionary work, or deployment. but i think if you hit a certain point in leveling, then you should be able to keep your name safely for when you return. and i feel if you hit hast the halfway mark, then you deserve to keep your name or there should be other criteria added before the name is wiped.
so hopefully more criteria is added before they start moving the level cap up.

but good luck and have fun to you guys that are getting your name changed! i got my name from a level 2 summoner the first time the sweeps went around!

Alpha Alien

11-27-2012

I bought a new name within 24 hours ago after i bought 100 dollars worth of RP and now there is half the price for the name change. I know this might be impossible but could i maybe get half the price back since it was within 24 hours? I understand if I can't and apologize for asking for something completely un reasonable.

Sheogowrath

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhairypen15 View Post
THANKS RIOT
i can finally change my stupid name >.<
Can't believe you actually had to add numbers to that. Goodness, who the hell else would have a name like that?

TeeKoy

11-27-2012

B-b-b-b-but..i just changed mine two weeks ago D:

kennendricklamar

11-27-2012

"From the release of Patch 1.73 through December 26, summoner name changes will cost 650 RP, down from their normal 1300 RP price. As part of your Season Three prep, why not upgrade your summoner name to one that foreshadows your impending domination?"

I really really think you should refund half the rp to people who have recently changed their name in the past month or two. its only fair!