Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gold Dragoon

11-27-2012

Hippalus, will you do another name change sale with the next set of sweeps? The name I want doesn't fit this sweeps criteria.

DrDolan

11-27-2012

So yeah. lvl3 feeder with my name. April 28th 2012.

/fliptable

I Didn Do It

11-27-2012

Hi, quick question, is there any way that I can change a capital letter in my name to a lower case? When I first chose my summoner name I put in an extra capital letter without meaning to ie: I DIdn Do it, when I meant to make it "I Didn Do It", I would be willing to pay for it if necessary, but with the way the system is set up now, I would have to choose a different name and then change it again to get the same name I have now, but just with one more lower case letter. Its always bugged me a little bit, but not quite enough to spend 2600RP to fix one letter, with the sale I might do it though, I just wish I wouldnt have to change my name 2x to get the desired effect. Any help?

Kenthemius

11-27-2012

Is there any chance that level 30 inactive accounts will be deleted at some point? There is a name I really want (Elk) and he's level 30 with 100 wins. I hope to someday have it, as it would cement my career in LoL. XD

PGC SexBoy

11-27-2012

i have a question why all the champion's name accounts are level 6 and no match have been played .
Can i get that name?

Baby Daisy

Recruiter

11-27-2012

I will stay up for this! i shall finally get the name i deserve.

Pucedark

Recruiter

11-27-2012

Still a high price... 650RP ...how much in dollar? more than 5 $ to change name .. for 1 $ can worth it

NoDoubleRainbowS

11-27-2012

my name is perfectly awesome.

Hawkhell

11-27-2012

The name I want has been inactive for 2 years at lv6 and this means I am still screwed?

Aira

11-27-2012

This is great, but why wasn't the cost of a name change 50% off the last time inactive names were cleared up? I had to pay full price to get my name that was previously taken by an inactive summoner.