Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Make champions puns!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazeh Fruit

11-27-2012

Make champion puns, and if you don't want to, why Naut?

SephirothWontDie

Recruiter

11-27-2012

This thread has been overplayed. Annie-one can tell you that it has been made before. But, I will participate because I Garentee you that I like puns. Sorry if your thread does Nocturne out the way you expect, but at least you got one poster.

joe42

11-27-2012

wow this sucks

rajo101

11-27-2012

So, my dog is Akali and he has some pretty good Karma. He will- hold on- [to parents on phone: Kennan wait?]. Alright, I'm back. Anyway, while he is a pretty nice dog, it is a terrible Miss Fortune that he has to be so jumpy, annoys the guests. Anyway, I have a Kat, but he is pretty Vayne. Not that I care, it's what makes Kats so cool. Anyway, I love airplane games too. Only annoying thing is, no matter how much I Ziggs, the enemy really wants to Rammus. Anyway, enough of my Rumble-ing, gutten Noct.

Zarkof

11-27-2012

Ahri gonna get on with this soon or Naut? Elise we know joe42 is here. he Ezreal nice. as for any more puns i am drawing LeBlanc. Maybe through some Twisted Fate someone more gifted will Ryze to the challenge?

SephirothWontDie

Recruiter

11-28-2012

Wow, I thought you posted this in Vayne, but it seems a few others did Ryze to the challenge. Im sorry I doubted this thread, but not many people like puns anymore. Elise I know now that there are others who like puns. This Kennen soon though, I saw it happen to the other punny threads. Irelia think that more people should participate though. Some people are annoyed by puns, but Nautilus. Im gonna leave now, and play with a premade Teemor Im gonna take a little break from the League. Dont know yet, but good day to you.

Zarkof

11-28-2012

psh you reused like half my puns! Now Leesin to me, no more copying!

SephirothWontDie

Recruiter

11-28-2012

Im sorry, I didnt mean to. Sona-thing personal, but I really didnt even read your post, I was just seeing how many other posted. I find it difficult to come up with Brand new puns though, so some will be used more than once, if that makes Annie sense.

DA GATSBY

10-23-2013

urgot to be kidding me we kickassaden im in shaco at how you fail to ryze to the occation i have a zillion other puns but i dont want to bor you go to my twitchter account at riven1oo_hehe.

im so luxy for 100 likes

ThisBeHammdog

10-24-2013

I can't believe this EZREALly happening.