Fiora

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suxysloyer

11-27-2012

Some tips to playing fiora bot or top?

Krazy Kumquat

11-27-2012

Max w, then e. Harass a lot, you are very strong. Build berserker boots, triforce, BT, black cleaver, last whisper, and optional last slot. Don't be afraid to 1v2 ppl with less than full ho, especially if they are AD. Your ult hurts

Hollywood U

11-27-2012

umm just make sure that u farm well early game. yes u r very strong, but u r no jax, so dont just run blindly into fights, unless you are absolutely positive that u will be able to get a kill. ur late game is VERY strong. i have seen some players who would build her like an ad carry (no health, just crit and dmg) and some others who get her a frozen mallet

Fight Money

11-27-2012

There's two ways to play Fiora pub stomp or off tank my core items are usually youmuus frozen mallet ninja tabi/merc treads BT atmogs usually my off tank build my pub stomp is youmuus BT IE PD PD Black Cleaver Frozen mallet
You don't always have to go frozen mallet sometimes I don't get it if our adc sucks and we have two tanks I also get guardian angel a lot and last whisper is great

Rutherfordium

11-27-2012

I usually get merc's treads, BT, Frozen Mallet, and Wit's End (makes her ult do lots o' damage), then I'll usually go GA, then build the other item situationally. This build won't have the monster damage output fiora is capable of, but I like it because if your ult runs out during team fights you're not totally doomed to be focused, while still providing plenty of damage with the BT and Wit's End.

warmNjuicy4u

11-27-2012

Don't play fiora against a wukong unless you wanna get your cheeks spread.....