Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Possible Sightstone bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaze Rurouni

Recruiter

11-27-2012

I played a game yesterday as Nami and bought the Sightstone to try it out. From what I understand, you have 4 charges that refresh upon recalling, but you can only have 2 wards out at a time from this item. When I bought it yesterday, I was able to put out all 4 wards, which if I'm understanding the item, isn't supposed to happen.

MissBetwixt

11-30-2012

did you have both Sightstones? The normal and the Ruby.

Faeriez

11-30-2012

You can place all 4, but when you place the 3rd ward the 1st ward you placed is removed and for the 4th ward the 2nd ward is removed.

Vsin

11-30-2012

I remember that at one point, if you rapidly dropped wards at your fountain the stone bugs out and lets you drop more than four.

IonDragonX

11-30-2012

Quote:
ferofi:
You can place all 4, but when you place the 3rd ward the 1st ward you placed is removed and for the 4th ward the 2nd ward is removed.

This. I believe that it is working like intended now and was bugged before. They put the burden on the owner to keep count of the current wards yet rewarded them by allowing a ward any time that you have the charge. Its a trade off in power, favoring those with more awareness of timers.