* * * Season 2 Platinum Team * * * GOLD RIGHT NOW

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MizzPeach

11-26-2012

Re edit later.

Epiras

11-26-2012

You realize this is TT, right?

MizzPeach

11-27-2012

We will be playing 3s as well

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

WHo CARE

MONKYfapper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

so the only junglers you will accept is teemo, nid, and cait? no one else can ward

MizzPeach

11-27-2012

Buy wards . . . Everyone should. . .

Epiras

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzPeach View Post
Buy wards . . . Everyone should. . .
"The joke's on YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Kayla is GODLike

11-27-2012

Ok i figured I messege here and give it a shot, being that I know one of your players ( Protox)
--------------------------------------

REQUIREMENTS:
Good at keeping timers - Simple math, calling out oR / oB / eR/ eB / Dragon / Baron etc.
Warding - Wriggles helps along with making sure dragon and side bushes on Mid whre covered.
Good with initiations - Simple communication with team, who to go for and when the team wants Jungler or Top to initiate, usually when followed right up when someone lands a CC ( ex: Zyra snares carry and follow up )
Communication - Iam always wanting to listen and speak my thoughts where they are needed. But when it comes down to a game changing, I will call it out and ping at the same time.
5'5" or taller - iam 5'11 / green eyes / dark brown hair / and 22 ( male)
Good Voice - I dont burp or fart on voice if thats what your asking?
Optimistic - I rarely ever rage only in Solo Que but when I do get in a raging mood i just keep shut ad conintue playing.
Platinum or better last season, 1600 or better this season! - I had best Gold I know thats not what you wanted but Being trolled around in Solo Que without a strong Duo kind of makes it difficult.
TS3 - Ive had before so getting it on my new computer shouldnt be to hard.
Have a good amount of champions to help in the champ select - I own Everything in LofL almost
Good mic - I speak through my computers mic which is very clear actually surprisingly.
Can run game smoothly - I dont lag unless LofL has its own lag speak and I play on High Performance graphics.
MUST PLAY LARGE VARIETY OF JUNGLERS!!!!! - I play everything but ryze ( even jungle Sona )

FearAzrael

11-28-2012

REQUIREMENTS:

• Good at keeping timers - I have a shoebox that can hold all kinds of timers.
  • Warding - Captain Teemo reporting for dooty!
  • Good with initiations - I have a number of pickup lines for just an occasion.
  • Communication - I speak fluent Portuguese
  • 5'5" or taller - 5'10" when I wear my special shoes
  • Good Voice - Somewhat nasally with a hint of lisp, sometimes I sing in the shower
  • Optimistic - I know you will pick me!
  • Platinum or better last season, 1600 or better this season! - "Don't focus on the past, look to the future" - Abe Lincoln
  • TS3 - PS3
  • Have a good amount of champions to help in the champ select - With the sponsor money Im sure this wont be a problem
  • Good mic - I invested $150 into a studio quality mic so everyone can hear my drop the beats in vent.
  • Can run game smoothly - My graphics card so smooth you will think I slipped it Ex-lax
  • MUST PLAY LARGE VARIETY OF JUNGLERS!!1!! - With the proper mindset, you can jungle with any champion.