Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bye bye Avarice blade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KyroRayne

Recruiter

11-30-2012

Quote:
CooLTanG:
Well math is near solid but here I'll lay it out:

Current Servers:
5gp10 - so 5x6 = 30g per Minute

Test Realm Pre Nerf:
4gp10 + 2gpMinion = 24g + 3 minions per Minute = 30g/min for same gold as live servers (30 creeps in 10mins)

Test Realm Post Nerf:
2gp10 + 2gpMinion = 12g + 9 minions per Minute = 30g/min for same gold as live servers (90 creeps in 10mins)

So let me get this right, You're complaining about a GP10 that gives you 2 gold per kill in addition to passive gold gain of 2 per 10 when other GP10 items have been nerfed as well.

Philo Stone: 5 GP10
Before - 15 HP/5 & 8 Mana/5
After - 7 HP/5 & 9 Mana/5

HoG: No longer GP 10

Kage's:
Before - 25 AP & 5 GP10
After - 25 AP and 4 GP10

Avarice Blade:
Before: 12% Critical Strike Chance 5 GP10
After: 10% Crit and 2 GP 10 AND 2 gold per kill. So this just comes down to 1 kill per 10 seconds to even out with Kage's new GP 10 or 60 in 10 minutes.

Really, it isn't difficult to get 60 cs in 10 minutes after the first 10 minutes unless you're getting zoned. If you are, you shouldn't have bought Avarice.

Next time you try to use math, please check on the other dependents before jumping to conclusions. All of the GP 10 items got nerfed in some way.

Jaigar

11-30-2012

Quote:
Jenkin Rei:
So let me get this right, You're complaining about a GP10 that gives you 2 gold per kill in addition to passive gold gain of 2 per 10 when other GP10 items have been nerfed as well.

Philo Stone: 5 GP10
Before - 15 HP/5 & 8 Mana/5
After - 7 HP/5 & 9 Mana/5

HoG: No longer GP 10

Kage's:
Before - 25 AP & 5 GP10
After - 25 AP and 4 GP10

Avarice Blade:
Before: 12% Critical Strike Chance 5 GP10
After: 10% Crit and 2 GP 10 AND 2 gold per kill. So this just comes down to 1 kill per 10 seconds to even out with Kage's new GP 10 or 60 in 10 minutes.

Really, it isn't difficult to get 60 cs in 10 minutes after the first 10 minutes unless you're getting zoned. If you are, you shouldn't have bought Avarice.

Next time you try to use math, please check on the other dependents before jumping to conclusions. All of the GP 10 items got nerfed in some way.

This has been a consistent problem. Items are getting looked at in a vacuum and not compared to other items. I even catch myself doing this sometimes.

It is worse than live though, BUT the items it builds into is actually more viable on more champs, and its still free money.

MetalicJive

11-30-2012

yes its going down by 2 per 10 but do you not see the passive gain on kills? you get that for minions etc