Rylan, Master of the Woods [Champion Concept]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

bump

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

bumpin

Zarkof

11-30-2012

still looking for more feedback

Zarkof

12-01-2012

edit: puttin it on the shelf, then

Cissoid

12-20-2012

I am not quite sure what the rules are on bumping old threads, new here, but I really like this idea. The whole hunter/wolf synergy is nice. It would be great to see this in game, or a variation of it like a werewolf of sorts. Great concept, I was hopeful when I got into league that there would be a character like this.

Zarkof

12-20-2012

The problem with bumping old threads like this is that I pretty much stopped working on this concept in favor of more well-constructed champions that I could put more experience behind. That, and someone else started up something almost exactly the same as what I have except more in the direction I was going, long after I had thrown in the towel for this guy.