Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Proper Kennen Top-Lane setup?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ominous

11-26-2012

So I'm enjoying Kennen a lot after i purchased him, But ive read different guides and they all state different things.

For instance

Spell vamp quints & magic pen marks on one with 9/10/11 runes

and on another

AD marks and quints & 21/9/0 masteries

Also items are different, Some build revolver first, then another builds an hourglass first and doesn't bother with a revolver.

Then some others build all the way into a WoA.

What do you guys think is really best for ranked play? I want to start maining Kennen for ranked (unless a good counterpick opportunity comes) But till then, I want to know the best way you guys think to go with Kennen Solo Top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cycIohexane

11-27-2012

Masteries and runes, are mostly personal choice. I run 21/9/0 when i go top.

Revolver gives you a good bit of sustain; Hourglass means you can jump into the middle of a group, and ult.

Builds are a situational thing, so get a feel for kennen, and see what you like most.