Platinum/Diamond Border = No Fun Allowed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maximum Can

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

I got gold in season 1 and platinum in season 2. And my border in 5's reflects that. So every time I go to play a normals game I'm expected to be some kind of godly mother ****er who never makes mistakes ever and carries entire games all by myself.

Heaven forbid I give up first blood though. Or get counterjungled. Or accidentally ward outside a bush.

"lol is this guy plat?"
"how much did you pay for that elo?"
"got a good friend to carry you i bet"

And if I do well in a game,
"yo max you wanna duo with me?"
"stop stomping normals dickhead, go play ranked"

I'm not allowed to even go negative in most games without catching **** from my team. Yes I earned my platinum rating and even almost got diamond. No I am not a perfect player. Maybe I am trying out a champ I am bad at. Or maybe I am just having a bad day. Please stop harassing me.

Riot, I don't know why you added these borders. But they're killing me. I don't want to have an ignore list that's 100 times longer than my friends list but that's how it's going to turn out at this rate.

Please add an option to hide your border at least.

Zack Brownicus

11-26-2012

Guilty of verbal assault in this regard.

Black Magic

11-26-2012

I agree, I feel the same with honors. Because I'm getting alot of team work honors, and I really dont want a teamwork ribbon, there should be some way to toggle it atleast. >.<

Nifty Trout

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Can View Post
I got gold in season 1 and platinum in season 2. And my border in 5's reflects that. So every time I go to play a normals game I'm expected to be some kind of godly mother ****er who never makes mistakes ever and carries entire games all by myself.

Heaven forbid I give up first blood though. Or get counterjungled. Or accidentally ward outside a bush.

"lol is this guy plat?"

I'm not allowed to even go negative in most games without catching **** from my team. Yes I earned my platinum rating and even almost got diamond. No I am not a perfect player. Maybe I am trying out a champ I am bad at. Or maybe I am just having a bad day. Please stop harassing me.

Riot, I don't know why you added these borders. But they're killing me. I don't want to have an ignore list that's 100 times longer than my friends list but that's how it's going to turn out at this rate.

if your ignore list isn't atleast 200 times your friends list then you're just lucky

Jøhnny

11-26-2012

:/

jhucks2235

11-26-2012

Quote:

"lol is this guy plat?"

You wouldn't believe how much **** I catch because I don't have a border and I get queued with S2 gold players. It almost mirrors what you go through having a border, even though I don't have one at all. It's pretty pathetic.

Ultracareful

11-26-2012

lol

roswends

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Trade borders? I got silver S2 and people delegate support to me. lol

Zyras Bush

11-26-2012

As a noob silver elo...I don't know how to you feel but I imagine it sucks balls.

Katarna

11-26-2012

Quote:

"lol is this guy plat?"

The flip side is that there are more and more plats in gold trolling us because they're mad that they're in gold.

I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for you when many of your plat brothers just troll people actually trying to win.