AP Mundo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10-08-2010

Does anyone else use this and actually do well? Or is it just me?

EchoRex

10-08-2010

He only has one ability that scales, badly, from AP and that one skill is very point blank.

Cleaver's would gain from MPen if you took it, but again, you're looking at increasing only two of his skills, only one of which is increased by the primary stat of the build.

It would take a near identical build to an AP Amumu to be effective, but on Mundo it would be lacking the CC and even just damage of an Amumu built the same way.

So not so effective.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10-08-2010

Uh, I'm pretty sure you're doing it wrong then. I would recommend trying these items:

Spirit Visage
Rylai's
Merc treads
Lichbane
2nd rylai's

last item should be situational- usually I go something like last whisper.
This is a legit build on him.

Fluffy1

10-08-2010

you want higher damage grab magic pen, mass AP wont get you very far.

Ulfhednar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

i just cant wrap my head around this concept. and making the last item a last whisper makes me hear troll troll troll in my head, there are so many better choices for mundo

can stack HP

can stack AD

can stack AS

but never before tonight have i heard of an AP mundo....
Im going to sleep before this night gets really wierd

DoomManufact

10-09-2010

AS fiddle is better.

Supreme1337

10-09-2010

Yeah this really isn't a very good idea, because there are simply so many better ways to play him. Mundo is misunderstood as he is, so please don't start getting even stupider with the builds.

saixx

10-09-2010

he makes an ok bulk dps DPS build AS build crit build AD dont build AP he donest get anything out of it for 3 of 4 abilities. and that 1 gets very little n needs them up next to you while draining your hp that you arent regening without hp for passive, hp regen, or lifesteal items( AD or AS builds usually have some).

sorry for the grammar/spelling typing while eating while working

HanzGruber

10-09-2010

While cleaver and burning agony benefit from magic penetration, Mundo still does the majority of his damage from masochism. Focus on armor penetration, a little attack speed, and a little mitigation. You'll turn from being a tough opponent to take down into a wrecking machine that the entire team has to focus in order to be dealt with.

tigerllama

10-09-2010

AP... for what? Burning Agony? You mean the damage you can get with Sunfire Capes only less?