@Riot Hecarim

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Mog

11-26-2012

If your going to make it take 9sec for him to deal dmg = to champs that can deal 2-3x that much dmg in that time at least make it so he can live that long. Its a bit silly to force a champ to stack an ability that you can't preprep for the upcoming battle and then expect him to be any good. Any champ is better then Hecarim and its sad because hes a really cool concept but playing him pretty much forcing your team to play 4v5.

King Mog

11-26-2012

Anyways off to bed thought I would give my 2 cents on a champ I would like to see be good. Night

Worst Sejuani

11-26-2012

tfw hecarim is one of the strongest teamfighters in the game\

i cant comprehend how wrong you are if you think playing hecarim makes the game 4v5

ninjadinosaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Trinity Force. Problem solved.

DspartaN868

11-26-2012

Uhh hecarim is a beast

KrakShoT

11-26-2012

While I do agree that his kit could use some tweaking (removing some of the damage caps on minions and neutral monsters), I have to say that you are making Hecarim out to be weak, which he most certainly is NOT.
Besides having the single greatest MS steroid in the game other than perhaps Rammus' powerball, Hec has a pretty decent kit. Spammable AoE damage Q, AoE ring of life draining goodness, and of course his glorious ult...
Hec only needs a few QoL buffs in order to reach his full potential.

Diabound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

hecarim is already very tank and does deal alot of damage you are probably not building him correctly

MugenNightmare

11-26-2012

For the love of Morello, do not stack Phantom Dancers on Hecarim !!!

NotBuzzJack

11-26-2012

Uh, he can live that long, because his W is freaking ridiculous. It also appears you feel he takes so long to ramp up because you built no CDR. Get a Glacial shroud, THEN go for Trinity Force.

Ibuki Suika

11-26-2012

spirit of the ancient golem + iceborn gauntlets = invinicble pony!